PDA

View Full Version : Great Hostel in Damascus, VA

Kayak
08-02-2016, 19:38
I have stayed twice at the Hikers Inn in Damascus, VA and I highly recommend it to anyone needing a place to stay. Paul and Lee run a clean and nice hostel. In a cabin behind their house is a bunk house with two bunks, sleeping for four people and a bedroom in the back with a queen size bed. All the beds have sheets, blankets and pillows. A shared bathroom with towels, shampoo and soap provided. The bathroom is very clean.

The bunks are $25.00 a night and the separate bedroom is $50.00. There is also bedrooms in the main house, but I have never stayed in those rooms. I'm sure they are very nice too.

The hostel is walking distance to the downtown area. They have a website. Their phone number is 276-475-3788 or you can email them at Email: hikers [email protected]. :banana

Jeff
08-03-2016, 07:45
Have heard many positive comments regarding Paul and Lee from thru and section hikers over the last several years.

ChuckT
08-03-2016, 10:55
I'll be up there in Sept. Doing Hampton to Damascus and staying in town Wednesday night and Saturday night. If I make a connection I'll comment after.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk