PDA

View Full Version : Golite shangri la 1 tarp/tent shelter

left52side
08-12-2016, 18:02
Hi I got this tarp on A trade with A pack and just do not need it so would be willing to part with it.
It is is really good shape with no rips or tears and wear.
This is just the tarp and the inner tent is not included as it did not come with it when I received it.
I weighed this on my scale and it came out to 14 ounces.
I will take pictures and post when I have to later and will send via pm..
Price is 125.00 via paypal shipped conus.
Trades are always welcome .....

Grunt
08-12-2016, 21:23
Have you been to mytrailco.com I believe this new company is run by the person/people who were doing Golite. I have a Golite pack and tent and recently bought their Pyramid4 which was very similar to their Shangri la designs.... check it out.

left52side
08-13-2016, 06:23
I have looked at the mytrail page.
I seen there set ups and it would be cool if that was the case.

left52side
08-19-2016, 06:28
Go lite shelter sold !!!!

Furlough
08-22-2016, 21:36
I have looked at the mytrail page.
I seen there set ups and it would be cool if that was the case.

From the My Trail website:
My Trail was born in Boulder Colorado in 2015 benefitting from the 16-year experience of GoLite, the global leader in lightweight outdoor apparel and equipment.

Demetri Coupounas, founder of both GoLite and My Trail, acquired GoLite’s product designs and invested them into My Trail. My Trail is bringing back improved versions of the best of GoLite’s products, then innovating from there.

Like GoLite, My Trail:
- makes high performance outdoor apparel and equipment that is extraordinarily light;
- sells directly to our Customers at affordable prices;
- produces responsibly.

Unlike GoLite, My Trail:
- will focus only on technical apparel and equipment and avoid a big line of casual lifestyle clothing;
- will only operate small, cost effective stores, that carry everything you need and nothing you don’t.

My Trail exists because over 200 Customers and counting have invested in us. To all our Investors and to the rest of our Customers, thank you for the opportunity to help you lighten up and enjoy the outdoors more.

We look forward to serving you!