PDA

View Full Version : Nomadic stove company

NewGuyOne
08-14-2016, 16:17
Hi

I recently purchased the nomadic stove company trekker ultra 5.1oz and i am trying to find a lightweight titanium cooking pot/ mug and was hoping someone had any suggestions. I know there website had some suggestions but want to know if anyone knew any others. Im interested in something like the Vargo titanium Ti-Lite 750 Mug but don't think this will work.

Any suggestions would be welcome
Trekker Ultra

Trekker Ultra

QiWiz
08-15-2016, 15:36
Hi

I recently purchased the nomadic stove company trekker ultra 5.1oz and i am trying to find a lightweight titanium cooking pot/ mug and was hoping someone had any suggestions. I know there website had some suggestions but want to know if anyone knew any others. Im interested in something like the Vargo titanium Ti-Lite 750 Mug but don't think this will work.

Any suggestions would be welcome
Trekker Ultra

Trekker Ultra

I have both 750 and 1100 ti pots at a nice price; doubt you will find a better deal on a new pot. But there are many options - main thing to figure out is how big a pot you want to get for the type of cooking you want to do.

DuneElliot
08-15-2016, 15:50
I have the 700ml and 900ml Snow Peak Ti pots. I like them both but prefer the 900ml because it works better for my cat can stove, and if I take a canister, the canister fits inside it. The SP stuff is good stuff.

MtDoraDave
08-24-2016, 22:09
Cool stove. I have some friends on a different forum who all swear by the Solo Stove - which looks about like the same thing, but weighs twice as much.

Perhaps look at Toaks or Stoic pots, keeping in mind the dimensions of your stove.

Dimensions: 4-1/4″ dia. x 3-3/4″ h. (nested)

Rex Clifton
08-25-2016, 17:43
I use an Imusa 12 cm pot on my solo stove, and it works great. Stove nests neatly onto the pot, along with a small alchy stove for when I don't feel like burning wood. Cheap and light and you can cook with it without burning everything like titanium. You have to buy the lid separate. I bought both from Tinny.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk