PDA

View Full Version : ideas and inventions

johnny quest
01-09-2006, 14:03
this community has its share of inventors...people coming up with new products. so lets say a fella had several ideas for backpacking equipment and he wanted to see them become real. is there anyone out there that is interested in such things? i...i mean this fella...dont have the time or inclination to start his own equipment business. i would just like to see the ideas get the light of day.

Just Jeff
01-09-2006, 16:52
Make it and see if someone picks it up. Or contact someone with the details and see if they're interested.

johnny quest
01-09-2006, 17:01
thats what im tryin to do...contact someone. for example, the jacks picked up your baby hammock idea, right? i guess im looking for someone to do something similar. but my ideas are more about backpacks...and i dont know of any cottage industries like the jacks doign backpacks

johnny quest
01-09-2006, 17:13
thats what im tryin to do...contact someone. for example, the jacks picked up your baby hammock idea, right? i guess im looking for someone to do something similar. but my ideas are more about backpacks...and i dont know of any cottage industries like the jacks doign backpacks

Cedar Tree
01-09-2006, 17:20
I would suggest you contact Jon at Moonbow.
www.moonbowgear.com/
He helped George Cole get his Mithril pack going.
Good Luck. Getting new products out there is difficult, especially if you have intellectual property you want to protect.
CT

johnny quest
01-09-2006, 17:34
great idea, thanks.
actually, im not all that interested in "owning" it. a couple free ones and the credit for inventing it woudl be fine with me

general
01-09-2006, 19:03
always looking for fresh ideas. i work with sil/nylon, cordura and such. your ideas definantly deserve a % of sales i would think.

johnny quest
01-09-2006, 19:08
oh, i dont know that enough people would likemy ideas to make sales an issue. just the knowledge that people use and like the product woudl be pretty cool. and of course my face on all products, in full color!

johnny quest
01-12-2006, 13:58
I GONE AND DONE IT. i sent off my idea to moonbow. we will see what they think. does anyone live near their offices? can you hear laughing?

Just Jeff
01-12-2006, 15:57
Awesome...hope it works out for you!

general, what's your website?

general
01-12-2006, 17:12
Moon Time Hiking Club updated every day

home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-happyhikin

general
01-12-2006, 17:21
Moon Time Hiking Club

http//home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-happyhikin