PDA

View Full Version : YouTube Videos

Backpkrmn
09-06-2016, 09:18
Hey everyone, I've started loading some new content on my YouTube channel. I will be posting up more as I make it, and welcome your comments and feedback to make my videos better and more useful to everyone. I am also interested in some requests, what do you want to see?

Here is a link to the channel, in the past month I've posted a video from a trip to the Adirondack High-Peaks, a cook kit review, a stove build and a Fosters pot build. Let me know what you want to see next!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrhciPeCtIKAcZetSoWYxMw

capehiker
09-06-2016, 21:57
I've seen your vids via FB. Keep having fun. As someone who keeps a channel myself, I have found I have followers because I do what I want to do. Let it come organically.

Bronk
09-07-2016, 13:11
What's funny to me is the videos that I think are the best in content, video and editing end up getting the fewest views and the ones that I just threw together off hand without any preparation or thought end up getting the most. And I agree with capehiker...don't try to think up ideas for videos, just make videos of what you are already doing...you will end up with content that you know well and are really interested in...if you are interested, others will be too. Find places to post your videos where people will genuinely be interested in viewing them...if you do that, people won't consider them spam. If you are making videos about what you do everyday then once you get a number of videos on your channel you will find that you often can pull out a video and post it into a conversation because you have a video that is related to the discussion at hand...then promoting your channel doesn't so much seem like work.

Backpkrmn
09-07-2016, 20:44
What's funny to me is the videos that I think are the best in content, video and editing end up getting the fewest views and the ones that I just threw together off hand without any preparation or thought end up getting the most. And I agree with capehiker...don't try to think up ideas for videos, just make videos of what you are already doing...you will end up with content that you know well and are really interested in...if you are interested, others will be too. Find places to post your videos where people will genuinely be interested in viewing them...if you do that, people won't consider them spam. If you are making videos about what you do everyday then once you get a number of videos on your channel you will find that you often can pull out a video and post it into a conversation because you have a video that is related to the discussion at hand...then promoting your channel doesn't so much seem like work.

Problem is, if I do this I'll have 40 videos of boiling water! Ha, seems that I boil water a lot, and watch an insane number of videos of people boiling water.