PDA

View Full Version : Attn 2005 Hikers! Photos needed ASAP!

Simrose
01-11-2006, 23:41
Hello!

This is Lady Scarecrow and Minnie (NOBO 05), and we need your help! Some of you may have heard that Lady Scarecrow is putting together a Sexy Hikers of 05 calendar - well, okay, so it may run Feb 05 onward, but it's still coming. What we need are more SEXY pics from FEMALE 05 hikers. We know we're fewer in number, but really now - we're damn sexy and we know it, come on ladies, we know you're out there. Right now we have only 3 female photos to balance the million male submissions we've received. Ideally, we'd love to feature one male and one female each month (so that everyone can enjoy the sexiness year-round), but we'd settle for every-other-month even ...

Photos don't have to be nude, but highly sexy is desired. Got a pic of you looking lavish over your Ramen dinner? Sexy nighthiking with only a headlamp and Asolos? Come on ... we know those pics are out there!

Send them to Lady Scarecrow at [email protected]
Those featured in our 11/12 month spread will get free calendars.

Also, if you'd like a calendar or would like your birthday listed, please send that as well. We'd like to have them out by February, so get those puppies in STAT.

Again, [email protected]

Thanks much!
Lady S and Minnie :banana

hikerjohnd
01-12-2006, 11:11
- well, okay, so it may run Feb 05 onward, but it's still coming.

But why would we need an 05 calendar now? :-? :D :banana :banana :banana

RITBlake
01-12-2006, 11:36
I'll wait for the DVD release

MOWGLI
01-12-2006, 11:41
I would suggest you plan on a 2007 calendar, and make it a fundraiser for the ATC or MATLT. Open it up beyond the '05 season too. Could be a winner!

UCONNMike
01-12-2006, 11:57
I'll wait for the DVD release
as long as they do a feature on Samoa aka the "Prettiest Girl on the Trail" I'm buyin'

timhines
01-12-2006, 13:48
instead of girls gone wild, Appalachaian Trail Hikers Gone Wild!

Of course people might here that and think they have rabies or something.

lobster
01-12-2006, 14:00
This pathetic thread reminds me of the calendar "Bachelor Lobstermen of Maine" or "Bachelor Lobsterwomen of Maine". Most of the women look pretty good, but some of the toothless men need makeovers!

timhines
01-12-2006, 14:24
hmm, i see your name, were you in the calendar? ;-)

lobster
01-12-2006, 15:33
nope! .....

lobster
01-12-2006, 15:37
The calendars are actually:

"Bachelor Lobstermen of Maine" and "Lobstering Women of Maine"

Here's the website:

www.midcoast.com/~mmayo323/page2.htm (http://www.midcoast.com/~mmayo323/page2.htm)

Twofiddy
01-13-2006, 12:06
As soon as this is avaliable, Sign me up for 2 copies!!

Twofiddy
01-13-2006, 12:07
instead of girls gone wild, Appalachaian Trail Hikers Gone Wild!

Of course people might here that and think they have rabies or something.

I think that Leap Year already did Trail Girls Gone Wild back in 2003. First night or our thru-hike there was a UGA sorrority at Hawk Mountain Shelter.

Youg Dumb College Girls..... What else can I say... Made for great video!!

Blister
01-13-2006, 16:30
I'd like to see a calander with sexy men!!!! The trail is full of them, I can think of a couple from this past year that I would like to see with less clothes on - let every day be hiker laundry day at my house!

Jack Tarlin
01-13-2006, 16:49
We were all set to do a "Girls of the A.T" calendar a few years ago, with pictures of all the hotties from that particular year.

Plans got tabled when we realized our project would only have worked if there were four months in a calendar year.

And no, I won't tell you what year this was!

Squeaky 2
01-13-2006, 17:01
holy sh#t i couldnt believe how hot the girls were on the pct this year. people said i was choosing the wrong year because of the snow pack, i quickly found out i choose the wrong year as i was blowing past all the hot chicks................damn

Squeaky 2
01-13-2006, 17:04
come to think of it i look pretty cute in a skirt................ put me down for febuary though, hahaha