PDA

View Full Version : Big Agnes customer service

hikernutcasey
10-10-2016, 08:57
Recently mailed my Copper Spur UL2 to Big Agnes because the mesh started separating from the nylon in one spot. I got an email from them on 9/26 saying they had received it but haven't heard anything since. Anyone have any experience with them on repairs?

Their site says they won't charge you if it is determined there was something defective with the product and their priority is getting your gear back to you as quickly as possible. Honestly, I don't even care if they charge me, I just want my tent back since I'm planning a trip for next month.

TNhiker
10-10-2016, 09:59
I've returned 3 or 4 pads that had leaks and they have sent me new ones (for free)...

sent my fly creek 2 to get zipper repaired---they charged me ten bucks....

When I have sent them stuff---I've always put that I needed it by a certain date and they have met that date...

try emailing them...

Hosh
10-10-2016, 10:53
Similar experience with 2 pads, I would also email them or maybe even call

CalebJ
10-10-2016, 11:09
I've also had good experiencing with them quickly repairing/replacing things. Definitely drop them a line to see what's up.

hikernutcasey
10-10-2016, 13:47
Thanks, I will.

Captain Blue
10-10-2016, 22:08
They have good customer service. I sent a tent to them for repair on September 7 and it is being mailed back to me this week. I did not specify it was a rush since it wasn't. In the past I did specify that a rush was needed and had my tent back in about a week. Call the customer support rep listed in your email. They actually answer their phones and are very helpful.

Joe Shug
10-29-2016, 16:51
Yeah, give them a call. I've had great experiences with their customer service. Two new pads sent promptly and they even replaced a pole section free of charge on a 12-year-old tent that I stupidly broke.