PDA

View Full Version : 32 Heat base Layer on sale at Costco - $6.99

H I T C H
11-02-2016, 13:01
Costco has their 32 Heat base layers on sale for $2 off bringing the price down to $6.99 per piece.

Does anyone have experience with these ?

http://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?keyword=32+heat&pageSize=96

I think that I am going to order up a set for myself. I figure I can return them if I need to.

Costco has great return policy and the shipping is free.

If you have these please let me know what you think.

The online reviews are sparse.

Thanks !

Hitch

saltysack
11-02-2016, 13:12
Costco has their 32 Heat base layers on sale for $2 off bringing the price down to $6.99 per piece.

Does anyone have experience with these ?

http://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?keyword=32+heat&pageSize=96

I think that I am going to order up a set for myself. I figure I can return them if I need to.

Costco has great return policy and the shipping is free.

If you have these please let me know what you think.

The online reviews are sparse.

Thanks !

Hitch

Yeah I saw that last time I was at Costco. I about bought some, but then I realize already have three sets of Patagucci.... I don't need anymore gear!

-Rush-
11-02-2016, 16:22
I used the base layer top for about a hundred miles and it was fine. I also own a quick-dry tank top from the same company that I love.

Venchka
11-02-2016, 21:17
Yeah I saw that last time I was at Costco. I about bought some, but then I realize already have three sets of Patagucci....
I don't need anymore gear!
Blasphemy! Grinning.
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longboysfan
11-10-2016, 15:53
I picked up 2 of them last year and gifted two others.

Studlintsean
11-10-2016, 16:24
I have a long sleeve and its thin but nice. My little brother has the top and bottom and wears them for camping in NoVA all year (excluding dead of summer)

Joe Shug
11-14-2016, 16:19
Wow, that's crazy cheap. Thanks for posting.

Time Zone
11-14-2016, 17:44
It's really thin (i.e., any less and you're sleeping Warmlite style ;) ), but I bought one anyway as a sleep top (already had something for legs). Fits snugly. So far have only tried on and washed.

H I T C H
11-15-2016, 08:48
After hunting through all the boxes at Costco we found that while there are several different colors of tops there are only black bottoms. Hopefully this will save someone else the effort of looking ! :cool:

They are indeed thin, but for 7 dollars that is to be expected.

Elaikases
11-15-2016, 09:19
Per my other post on this topic, all of the colors are different. That includes different blends of material in the fabric they are made out of, though they don't look as different as last year. I've enjoyed them all, which is why I bought them again this year after losing weight and needing to move down a size.

Black, Gray and Navy all confirmed to have different blends (I double checked this morning) this year. Last year the fabric weaves were rather different as well (the gray was soft and almost fuzzy, the black was slick, etc.).

But for a very thin layer, I like them.

Elaikases
11-15-2016, 09:21
For the other, and the caveat about the women's black: http://whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php/121810-32-Degree-Base-Layers?p=2104658&highlight=#post2104658