PDA

View Full Version : Zpack in Canada?

Suzzz
11-09-2016, 10:45
Hi there,

As the title says, does any of my Canadian counterparts here know if the Zpacks products are being sold in Canada?

Suzzz
11-09-2016, 13:50
Oh my... it just occured to me that with yesterday's election, my question could be misinterpreted...

I certainly didn't mean any disrespect, I just want to know if there might be a dealer who sells Zpack products in Canada because ordering within the country is always simpler, faster, and avoids import fees.

Hikingjim
11-09-2016, 14:33
No, not to my knowledge
Usually you just have to eat the $40 or so shipping with that type of manufacturer.
In my experience they rarely charge HST or duty when I order that kind of stuff (but no guarantees on that)

DuneElliot
11-09-2016, 15:55
I believe they only sell direct to consumers...no middle man/retailers or dealers

Suzzz
11-09-2016, 16:30
That's what I thought but I just wanted to check.

left52side
11-09-2016, 16:58
Joe and Matt and the rest of the gang are really awesome and there customer service is amazing.
Im sure an email to any of them there and they would certainly find the best way to get your product to you,
As stated above it is rare to see many cottage manufactures in any type of outfitter or etc.

Suzzz
11-09-2016, 20:56
Joe and Matt and the rest of the gang are really awesome and there customer service is amazing.
Im sure an email to any of them there and they would certainly find the best way to get your product to you,
As stated above it is rare to see many cottage manufactures in any type of outfitter or etc.

I'm not ready to buy just yet but it's in the plans for after Christmas/early spring. As soon as I am, I'll definitely contact them.

Rex Clifton
11-10-2016, 09:29
I'm not ready to buy just yet but it's in the plans for after Christmas/early spring. As soon as I am, I'll definitely contact them.
They have a $50 off sale going on now for sleeping bags and Plex tents. It goes through cyber Monday, so you might want to move up your purchase.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

slbirdnerd
11-10-2016, 13:00
Great products, great service! You won't be disappointed. Like others have said, just shoot them an email.

Traillium
11-10-2016, 21:17
I've known folks to have the order sent to American friends/family, and either have the merchandise brought up or go down to get the stuff. Not a special trip (which would cost far more than the taxes), but either something regularly-scheduled, or something coincidental

Suzzz
11-11-2016, 10:43
They have a $50 off sale going on now for sleeping bags and Plex tents. It goes through cyber Monday, so you might want to move up your purchase.

Unfortunately I'll be kind of low on the deneros until after Christmas so it will have to wait. Maybe if I'm really good Santa will bring one to me and I won't have to buy it myself.

Suzzz
11-11-2016, 10:47
I've known folks to have the order sent to American friends/family, and either have the merchandise brought up or go down to get the stuff. Not a special trip (which would cost far more than the taxes), but either something regularly-scheduled, or something coincidental

I've done that before. Like you said, not financially worth it if you have to go get it but if you're going to be in the area anyway, then it becomes a good option.

Hikingjim
11-11-2016, 11:15
santa appreciates requests for UL gear. His sleigh gets a little full and it's easier to carry

Suzzz
11-11-2016, 11:43
santa appreciates requests for UL gear. His sleigh gets a little full and it's easier to carry

Then there's hope!

Rex Clifton
11-21-2016, 20:02
Unfortunately I'll be kind of low on the deneros until after Christmas so it will have to wait. Maybe if I'm really good Santa will bring one to me and I won't have to buy it myself.
Dereros? I thought you were in Canada, not Mexico? Did you mean Loonies?

I've done that before. Like you said, not financially worth it if you have to go get it but if you're going to be in the area anyway, then it becomes a good option.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk