PDA

View Full Version : need a ride to Katahdin?

DLANOIE
01-15-2006, 18:43
My wife is driving me up some time in the first week of June. We're willing to carpool with a few people if you need a ride. Also, if youre flying into Bangor and need a ride, we'll pick you up along our way up. PM if any questions.

bLUE cIPHER
04-27-2006, 17:00
Hi Dlanoie,
My freind and i will be Thru-hiking and will be taking a bus to medway or bangor. If the offer still stands my friend and i would love the ride the trail head.:banana

djp183
04-28-2006, 15:32
I am also taking the bus to Bangor. Switching buses and then on to Medway. I was going to hitch or take a cab from there as I'm not able to leave Pennsylvania until June 14 (wish I could get up there a week earlier to take advantage of the free ride Dlanoie). See you on the trail though!

DLANOIE
05-01-2006, 18:50
B.C.- Yes the offer is still available. My plan is to be at the park by one o'clockish in the afternoon. I live about 1.5 hours from bangor, so we would be there at around 10:30 A.M. This is a rough plan so far-let me know yours and we'll work something out! BTW, I'll have room for one more person if anyone else needs a ride too!:)

bLUE cIPHER
05-01-2006, 19:49
Hi Dlanoie,
let me check when their will be tickets to main in the first week and i will be able to go any day that first week they run the bus. Thank you so much i will post later tonight.
-bLue

bLUE cIPHER
05-01-2006, 20:38
-Dlanoie-
My freind and i can get a bus ticket to Bangor any day after June third, the problem is that it wont be there untill 11:15 or so, but if that dosent screw up your plans i could use the ride, not sure if my friend is still coming (50/50) chance

thanks -bLUE cIPHER

DLANOIE
05-03-2006, 18:58
Actually my date of departue is June 1, soo6. This doesnt sound like it will work with your plans?

RSWillis
06-02-2006, 01:01
I am going SOBO this year and finally set my start date as June 28, I live in southwest Virginia and I am planning on driving to Katahdin. If anyone needs a ride from between where I am and Katahdin I will be glad to give them one. I realize that by now most people have made plans, but I thought I would throw the offer out there. If interested e-mail me at [email protected].

WalkinHome
06-02-2006, 20:08
Hi All,

Just found out that I will be working in Millinocket from 5 June to 8 June and very likely from 12 June to 16 June. I start work at 7:00 in the morning and get out of work 3:30ish. If you think that we can work something out to pick you up at Medway (bus) or Bangor airport PM me and we will see what we can do. I may do some "trolling" in the evening if I get bored with the raucous nightlife in Millinocket. LOL