PDA

View Full Version : Space bar not working in the PM inbox?

dcdennis
11-23-2016, 22:29
Anyone else have this issue? When sending or replying to PMs here it doesn't register my space bar presses making allofmysentenceslooklikethis.

MuddyWaters
11-23-2016, 22:34
Chrome issue
Hit return then go back to line above and. It works.

Its really fudging up another forum. It freezes, wont backspace, capitalizes what shouldnt. Ive switched to other browser.

dcdennis
11-23-2016, 22:45
you sir, are my hero.

nsherry61
11-24-2016, 01:05
Yep, I just paste in my first space and everything works well after that. This just started recently. I don't have problems with Chrome any other time. And I don't have the problem when I am just replying. It only happens when I am "Reply With Quote".

Hmmm. Not going to be downgrading my browser to fix this one. I wonder what the problem is? Somehow, even if the problem only occurs in Chrome, I suspect the problem is more with the forum software than Chrome itself?

egilbe
11-24-2016, 08:58
Yep, I just paste in my first space and everything works well after that. This just started recently. I don't have problems with Chrome any other time. And I don't have the problem when I am just replying. It only happens when I am "Reply With Quote".

Hmmm. Not going to be downgrading my browser to fix this one. I wonder what the problem is? Somehow, even if the problem only occurs in Chrome, I suspect the problem is more with the forum software than Chrome itself?
That would be my guess as well. Something isn't working right with Chrome and this forum.

TNhiker
11-24-2016, 11:12
here is another thread dealing with the same issue from last week or so........

http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php/121628-Space-Bar-Not-Working