PDA

View Full Version : ride to Springer

sassy03
02-01-2003, 01:24
Hi guys and gals, I had started a thread on the "Thru-Hiker Specific" page, but have only gotten one response. So I decided to expand to the "General" list. Kodiak and I would love to help people get to Springer. We live ~30min. outside of Atlanta and don't mind picking people up at the airport or Greyhound station. Our only limit is that we can't pick up on the weekend due to work. This is a no strings attached offer. We could even assist in overnight accomadations for people who are coming in late one day and starting the next. Let us know if we can help!

Sassy

DRRouner
02-01-2003, 18:50
I am planning to be in atlanta via Greyhound on the 25th or 26th of Feb and looking for a ride to Springer. I would appreciate a ride if possible.
Thanks.

sassy03
02-02-2003, 08:52
We would love to be able to help you out! The middle of the week is perfect. My email is [email protected]. Just email me and we can figure out all the details. Hope to hear from you soon!

Sassy

pradarelli
02-06-2003, 17:45
Hi:

This is probably more than you can handle, but me and three guys are planning to hike from Springer to Neels Gap, arriving in Atlanta May 14 and departing the trail Sunday, May 18 for a flight out of Atlanta Monday, May 19. I know you said weekends aren't good, but what if it were mid- to late-afternoon that Sunday?

Also, how much would you charge for the service?

Thanks!

sassy03
02-08-2003, 18:05
We would love to help, but there is one big problem with timing... We will be on the trail at that time. We are leaving out April 1st. Sorry!!!!