PDA

View Full Version : New Balance Minimus Line

dcdennis
11-28-2016, 08:03
I am trying to do research about the New Balance Minimus line of shoes. I generally prefer Vibram's but enjoy educating myself. To this end however I cannot find a whole lot of information about the origin of the line, when the models came out, what the differences are etc.... It's very frustrating. Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can read (or watch) what the difference is between the different models?

I see tons of places where they review the individual items, but none where they say (for example) "The 10v2 is an iteration on the previous model because XYZ and after the 10v2 came the 10v4 and next will be the......".

Does any of this make sense? I need coffee. Grump Grump Grump Monday.

egilbe
11-28-2016, 08:27
Good luck with that. Marketing will never allow anything like that to come out in press releases.

"We only changed the color" so its still a brand new, heavily researched, so therefore, more expensive shoe. Thats what marketing does. All smoke and mirrors and they never compare the old with the new.

Venchka
11-28-2016, 10:25
Vibram is the company that makes the soles.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vibram
Do you have a New Balance company store handy? They might have some information.
In my experience, products are changed to cut costs. "New and Improved" is a red flag for me.
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MuddyWaters
11-28-2016, 12:30
Nope

Try all shoes you can

When find one you really like....buy 6 pr before they quit making it or f it up.

Venchka
11-28-2016, 15:30
Nope

Try all shoes you can

When find one you really like....buy 6 pr before they quit making it or f it up.

Alas, I only found 3 pairs of the Merrill Radius before the closeout supply dried up.
Good advice about shoes for sure.
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk