PDA

View Full Version : New book by lots of hikers - now on Amazon.

BonBon
12-07-2016, 22:22
One Trail Many Paths- The Kindle version is available now on Amazon- the print version will be available in a few days. Lots of cool stories here. My favorite is Chapter 4, by Yukon- How I Met Myself. What a cool guy! There is also a beautiful chapter by Jean Deeds, author of There Are Mountains To Climb. Check it out! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N7FQMLS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481163028&sr=8-1&keywords=one+trail+many+paths

Dogwood
12-07-2016, 23:09
Thx. I'll look for it. New info. Hadn't known about it. Anyone who leads with 'How I Met Myself' is worthy to note.

BonBon
12-08-2016, 16:20
His story is great. Hero and hiker. He is the hiker that won one of the Naked and Afraid shows. He is really living his dreams now- he bought a bunch of land up in Maine (where he is from) and is doing some great things.

Dogwood
12-08-2016, 17:25
I'll have to look him up and check his bio. Personally know three Naked and Afraid and N&F-XL contestants. One woman I lived near. I would see her regularly where we'd get into long conversations including about being on a show before she went on the show. Les Stroud and Bear Gryllis are both cool people to talk to in a more private setting. They are sometimes at public events, trade shows, etc.