PDA

View Full Version : ThruNite TH20 Headlamp

Alex Blain-Laider
12-22-2016, 21:37
I needed a light that had a sub-lumen setting, yet still very capable to throw some major lumens for work situations, while powered by the common AA battery. What I found was the ThruNite TH20 headlamp, which happens to be robust enough to serve as an underwater search light for the girls while taking a bath. I have nothing but praise for the little light, though I've only been using it daily for just over a month now, so if things change I'll post it here. I did however personalized it a bit with a ZebraLight glow-in-the-dark silicone holder and a Third Eye Headlamps replacement headlamp:

bobbycobbler
01-04-2017, 14:34
how long do you get out of a set of batteries with the light on lets say, medium. I have the larger TH10 (i think) but was looking at this one.

Alex Blain-Laider
02-01-2017, 22:39
how long do you get out of a set of batteries with the light on lets say, medium. I have the larger TH10 (i think) but was looking at this one.

That's tricky since "medium" doesn't quite exist; either way I've been using it at work for 8 hour days with intermittent use at various settings on one enerloop. I just changed the battery after two days of use in the attics laying insulation, but there was still "juice" leftover in the battery.

I'll have to set up a timer this weekend for more "specifics" though!