View Full Version : Ul toilet paper?

saltysack
01-21-2017, 13:31
Made ya look....yea this a joke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MuddyWaters
01-21-2017, 13:40
joke?

Its why I carry single ply instead of two ply.

This isnt a joke
eat some oatmeal every day, and you will drastically decrease your need for TP.
Seriously

kevperro
01-21-2017, 13:56
You may think it is a joke but in the snow I don't carry TP because snow works great! Moss works great too.... just saying.

johnnybgood
01-21-2017, 14:22
Look for broad leaved plants when the urge first comes to finish the job.

Like MW, I've heard oatmeal lessens the stool density .

Leo L.
01-21-2017, 14:45
Use water instead of TP.

Hikingjim
01-21-2017, 15:11
I finally found a use for my sawyer squeeze plunger...
A woodsman's bidet instead of TP.

saltysack
01-21-2017, 15:12
You may think it is a joke but in the snow I don't carry TP because snow works great! Moss works great too.... just saying.
Muddy
Thought your the one that turned me onto using cut down paper towels....dingle ply better be carrying real soap and have xtra short ginger nails!

Kev
Not sure what kind of moss you use but moss down here is full of red bugs....no good on the red eye!

kevperro
01-21-2017, 15:42
Muddy
Thought your the one that turned me onto using cut down paper towels....dingle ply better be carrying real soap and have xtra short ginger nails!

Kev
Not sure what kind of moss you use but moss down here is full of red bugs....no good on the red eye!

Saltysack: When I wipe my arse the bugs all jump out immediately.

atraildreamer
01-21-2017, 15:51
Look for broad leaved plants when the urge first comes to finish the job. ...

Avoid poison ivy! :eek:

swjohnsey
01-21-2017, 21:08
Use a poopy rag 4"x4" square of washrag material you wash out and use again. Carry it in a pt Ziploc. Wash it with your laundry.

saltysack
01-21-2017, 21:22
Use a poopy rag 4"x4" square of washrag material you wash out and use again. Carry it in a pt Ziploc. Wash it with your laundry.

This is the reason I avoid public laundromats! Now wonder your cloths stink![emoji23]

kevperro
01-21-2017, 23:13
I'm thinking of a 4"x4" towel that makes it through an entire thru-hike. I guess that is no more offensive than Trump for four years.

saltysack
01-21-2017, 23:18
I'm thinking of a 4"x4" towel that makes it through an entire thru-hike. I guess that is no more offensive than Trump for four years.

[emoji23][emoji90]

Engine
01-22-2017, 06:38
Many of the items I've seen recommended for this purpose are a little on the rough side for my taste. The one that always gets me is the recommendation to use a river rock. No one ever says what to do with the rock afterward and while anyone with a brain should realize you would bury it, there's more than a few hikers who lack that important item. Now, when I'm fetching water from the stream, I always look suspiciously at those rocks laying nearby in the water...

Five Tango
01-22-2017, 07:29
Cottonell.

saltysack
01-22-2017, 10:02
Many of the items I've seen recommended for this purpose are a little on the rough side for my taste. The one that always gets me is the recommendation to use a river rock. No one ever says what to do with the rock afterward and while anyone with a brain should realize you would bury it, there's more than a few hikers who lack that important item. Now, when I'm fetching water from the stream, I always look suspiciously at those rocks laying nearby in the water...

Ha.....another reason to ALWAYS filter!

swjohnsey
01-22-2017, 12:17
This is the reason I avoid public laundromats! Now wonder your cloths stink![emoji23]

I'm sure you undies have no skid marks.:-?

saltysack
01-22-2017, 13:15
I'm sure you undies have no skid marks.:-?

Lil bacon grease is different than a 4x4 turd rag...actually I don't get skid marks...all my underwear are dark colors![emoji23]my wife would disagree...she refuses to mix our laundry!