PDA

View Full Version : ride from hanover to to kinsmans notch

neo
01-21-2006, 23:17
in september i will be hiking from dalton mass to manchester vt,then i am catching a bus from mancheter vt to hanover nh,just need a ride from hanover to kinsman notch then i will hike north to rangely maine:cool: neo

A-Train
01-22-2006, 03:16
Try getting in touch with Packrat, or whoever is currently running/living at Hikers Welcome hostel in Glencliff. Packrat shuttled me from Glencliff to Hanover to catch a bus and picked me up again when I returned and brought me back to the hostel when my brother got married in 03'. If he's around I'm sure he'd do that shuttle for you. Kinsman Notch is right near there and you can spend a night at a great hostel.

neo
01-22-2006, 12:04
Try getting in touch with Packrat, or whoever is currently running/living at Hikers Welcome hostel in Glencliff. Packrat shuttled me from Glencliff to Hanover to catch a bus and picked me up again when I returned and brought me back to the hostel when my brother got married in 03'. If he's around I'm sure he'd do that shuttle for you. Kinsman Notch is right near there and you can spend a night at a great hostel.

how far is it from hanover to kinsmans notch by road:cool: neo

Roland
01-22-2006, 12:29
how far is it from hanover to kinsmans notch by road:cool: neo
about 55 miles

neo
01-22-2006, 12:30
about 55 miles thanks roland:cool: neo