PDA

View Full Version : BlessingOfAdventure

hipbone
02-06-2017, 19:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4pOyh3voAI

Thought some of you would be interested in this guys YouTube channel. The video link above explains his motivations. I don't know the guy...just found him on YouTube...

Dogwood
02-06-2017, 20:30
Good vid of someone who has real dreams real quantified goals who is taking steps to achieve them. He is surrounding himself with much support in achieving those goals as fully as he knows. See the affirmations on his walls? Notice he adds action to those affirmations? He is not just being a wishful day dreamer or chanter that doesn't have a step by step plan. He's executing the attainment of his goals through the plan being flexible but not taking his eyes or mind off the prize! He is changing his mind too! We can tell he's not just riding a short term emotional motivational bump.

That's sowing and reaping. He's planting new seed, good seed in line with the direction, the harvest he wants. That's taking action. That's cause and effect. That's having personal accountability.... regardless of where he's at or was or how he got there. He's creating a new lifestyle a new thought life! He knows unless he changes his lifestyle, his actions, his behavior, and his mind he will not achieve his goals. He will get the same results that he's had in the past. He wants different results.

I'm rooting for him. As said:

"...if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined..."

"...he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."

"He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary..."

"...new, universal, and more liberal laws will begin to establish themselves around and within him, or the old laws will be expanded, and interpreted in his favor in a more liberal sense..."

"...and he will live within the license of a higher order of beings."

Have you seen his other vids? He's being honest with himself about recognizing the challenges. Hopefully, he does't get stuck in magnifying the challenges but magnifying the positive step by step changes that are occurring on the journey as he reaches his goals.

I'm rooting for Uncle Paul

hipbone
02-06-2017, 22:21
Good vid of someone who has real dreams real quantified goals who is taking steps to achieve them. He is surrounding himself with much support in achieving those goals as fully as he knows. See the affirmations on his walls? Notice he adds action to those affirmations? He is not just being a wishful day dreamer or chanter that doesn't have a step by step plan. He's executing the attainment of his goals through the plan being flexible but not taking his eyes or mind off the prize! He is changing his mind too! We can tell he's not just riding a short term emotional motivational bump.

That's sowing and reaping. He's planting new seed, good seed in line with the direction, the harvest he wants. That's taking action. That's cause and effect. That's having personal accountability.... regardless of where he's at or was or how he got there. He's creating a new lifestyle a new thought life! He knows unless he changes his lifestyle, his actions, his behavior, and his mind he will not achieve his goals. He will get the same results that he's had in the past. He wants different results.

I'm rooting for him. As said:

"...if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined..."

"...he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."

"He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary..."

"...new, universal, and more liberal laws will begin to establish themselves around and within him, or the old laws will be expanded, and interpreted in his favor in a more liberal sense..."

"...and he will live within the license of a higher order of beings."

Have you seen his other vids? He's being honest with himself about recognizing the challenges. Hopefully, he does't get stuck in magnifying the challenges but magnifying the positive step by step changes that are occurring on the journey as he reaches his goals.

I'm rooting for Uncle Paul

I've watched them all. I usually pick a few AT hikers to follow each year. He's asking for subscribers to help keep him accountable for him achieving his goals so I obliged :)

Dogwood
02-06-2017, 22:24
Me too! That's the way to support each other!