PDA

View Full Version : Stanimals 328 Hostel and Shuttle Service opens location in GLASGOW, VA 2017

stanimal
02-21-2017, 10:47
Stanimals 328 Hostel and Shuttle Service is now open for hikers in Glasgow, VA as well as Waynesboro. New hostel is located at 1131 Rockbridge Road in Glasgow. 328 Lee drive in Waynesboro continues normal operations. At both locations, guests enjoy complimentary pickup and dropoff from trailhead, Wifi, free laundry services, shower, clean linens, and bunks with mattresses. Glasgow also features 55 inch flat screen with Netflix. Pizza, drinks, and ice cream plus other snacks available for purchase at reasonable prices. Both hostels can accomodate up to 15 guests. 30 dollars per night at both locations. Paid shuttles available for guests and non-guests at lowest rates. For more info please call Stanimal (AT '04) at 540-290-4002 or find us at facebook.com/stanimalshostel

Storm
02-21-2017, 11:05
Stopped in at Waynesboro last year. Liked it so much I took a zero day there. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Praha4
02-21-2017, 12:37
great news about Glasgow hostel and shuttle service, it's not easiest to hitch in/out from the James River AT bridge to Glasgow

stanimal
02-21-2017, 13:08
We are super excited about the new property! Lots of hours into it. It's shaping up to be a great asset for the hikers. The new place has separate bunk rooms to divide the sleepers which is nice. Outside porch is great for hanging and is covered. Basement is going to be good for drying wet gear when its raining and the living room is huge. Also full kitchen privileges. We have enjoyed seeing it take form :)

CarlZ993
02-21-2017, 18:28
I stayed w/ him in 2013 when he was supposed to be 'closed' for the weekend. Still picked me up for the night. Really nice guy. Zman

Old Hiker
02-21-2017, 21:39
2016 - got the ABSOLUTE last bed in the Waynesboro location - cot inside the snack bar area. No prob - I still was leery of bunk rooms at the time. Great place, great guy, great time.

Hope the new hostel works out as well.