PDA

View Full Version : Hiking in jesus name

righand
03-10-2017, 17:08
Hi I will be heading out with a group of Christians we will be teaching the word as it is written baptizing those that will hear and casting out devils from the tormented we will be leaving out from harpers ferry in the spring. I hiked 1/2 the trail Springer to Harper's Ferry in 14/15 so I have most of the gear I need but most that will be hiking with me this year have never hiked and have zero gear. I don't how to word it but I am asking for donations of old gear that you don't use it don't have to be anything special just the bare minimum stuff needed to hike anything will be excepted no matter what it's condition if it needs fixed I will try and fix it . Guys this is a just cause please check your old gear and see if you have anything you can donate. My address and phone number is posted below Thanks guys and lady's god bless

Craig williams
123 palm street
Milton pa 17847

righand
03-10-2017, 17:15
Here is my Facebook page with more details https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks

TD55
03-10-2017, 17:17
Please keep everyone informed about when and where you will be doing this religious stuff and maybe bumming your way up the trail. Allowing everyone time to get away or out of your way would be the polite Christian thing to do. You should also consider avoiding shelters so as not to offend and be a nuisance to other hikers. Otherwise, good luck.

Feral Bill
03-10-2017, 17:18
It's not a good idea to post your address and phone number on the internet.:eek:

righand
03-10-2017, 17:26
It's not a good idea to post your address and phone number on the internet.:eek:

I have nothing to hide.. if you come visit i will have a nice chat with you and you can tell me about your walk in life and mine you you will leave with a KJV bible. if you call me I will bless you with love

Xycon
03-10-2017, 17:28
Is this satire? Lol.

LoneStranger
03-10-2017, 17:30
How large of a group are you expecting to lead on this trip?

righand
03-10-2017, 17:37
How large of a group are you expecting to lead on this trip?

Would like to have at least 5 no more then say 10 or 12 I pit it in the Lord's hands but I was thinking if there is a large number that want to do it with me maybe split up in 2 groups one NB and 1 SB

Mags
03-10-2017, 17:45
Thanks for sharing. Further questions can be directed by PM or Facebook.