PDA

View Full Version : BMT Saturday, Jan 28th

Tha Wookie
01-27-2006, 09:28
Sorry for the late notice, but if you are interested in working with the BMTA, the GATC, and especially Walt Cook, you can meet a crew in East Elijay Saturday morning at the Waffle King. Here's the note:

The Benton MacKaye Trail Association will have a work trip on Saturday, January 28. We will work on the section from Stanley Creek Road going up past the Falls Branch Falls. We will improve drainage and re-shape the sidehill tread.
We will meet at the Waffle King restaurant in East Ellijay at 8:00 AM, then get to the site at about 9:00 or 9:15.

I will not be able to be there, incidentally, as my farm (the Roots Farm) is adopting the Cook's Trail in Athens Satuday morning, and doing our first maintenance trip.

I do hope that some of you can make it!

cheers!

Tha Wookie:sun

Lion King
04-04-2006, 15:05
Sorry for the late notice, but if you are interested in working with the BMTA, the GATC, and especially Walt Cook, you can meet a crew in East Elijay Saturday morning at the Waffle King. Here's the note:

The Benton MacKaye Trail Association will have a work trip on Saturday, January 28. We will work on the section from Stanley Creek Road going up past the Falls Branch Falls. We will improve drainage and re-shape the sidehill tread.
We will meet at the Waffle King restaurant in East Ellijay at 8:00 AM, then get to the site at about 9:00 or 9:15.

I will not be able to be there, incidentally, as my farm (the Roots Farm) is adopting the Cook's Trail in Athens Satuday morning, and doing our first maintenance trip.

I do hope that some of you can make it!

cheers!

Tha Wookie:sun

Hey man, your mailbox is full again..I wanted to ask you about saying a few environmental survival words for the new film, interested, let me know.
Lk

Tha Wookie
04-04-2006, 15:08
yeah sure try again....