PDA

View Full Version : Centennial trail (SD)

lonehiker
04-26-2017, 10:16
Will be hiking the Centennial trail (and biking the Mickelson) 19-26 May. If anyone wants to position a vehicle at a TH and receive a shuttle on the 19th, let me know within the next couple of weeks. I am already picking up one person (and 2 dogs) but would probably still have room for 1 more. I will then be available to shuttle again on the 26th. Because of the necessity of dropping off bike and picking up pack etc., I will be able to drop off anywhere along the trail.

lonehiker
10-07-2020, 18:40
Free to first person that PMs me. 1st edition (there is a second edition out) of Hiking Centennial Trail by Cheryl Whetham and Jukka Huhtineimi. Brand new condition and I will pay postage. Although a new edition is out with more detailed thru-hiking information i.e. water and re-supply options, this book is more than adequate to plan a hike of the Centennial trail (SD).

lonehiker
10-07-2020, 23:11
Book is spoken for.

Pringles
10-12-2020, 23:38
The book came today, Lonehiker. Thank you! Pringles

One Half
10-13-2020, 16:54
The book came today, Lonehiker. Thank you! Pringles

If you would like to pay it forward when you are done with it, I would like to get it. Would also pass it on when I am done with it.

Pringles
10-15-2020, 08:41
I’ll keep you in mind, PennyPincher. I’ll be thinking about what I’d like to do during the winter. So maybe next spring...