PDA

View Full Version : New custom pack on the way

Two Tents
05-11-2017, 15:16
I got shipping notice today! I've not seen his work in person yet but the pictures and reviews looked sweet! I got a 10 ounce, custom, 50 L pack from Cody of Appalachian ultralight. Wooo- whooo! New gear, yum! I shaved over a pound with this pack. I'll do a review once I get it and load it up. He has a great selection to pick from and all are at or less than a pound. Stay tuned. Peace, Two Tents and mah little black dog, ben

Dogwood
05-11-2017, 18:50
Did you get the 45 L Cuben fiber thru-hiker's pack? Minor ? but where R u getting the additional 5 L? The forum might appreciate an initial review followed up with a 500 and 1000 mile reviews.

Two Tents
05-11-2017, 18:57
Did you get the 45 L Cuben fiber thru-hiker's pack? Minor ? but where R u getting the additional 5 L? The forum might appreciate an initial review followed up with a 500 and 1000 mile reviews.

Its a custom and is 50 L, black cuben, one big main mesh pocket, two side mesh pockets and a hip belt. Also its a 19" length torso. I will do an initial review as well as another after the Old Loggers path thru I'm doing in two weeks.