PDA

View Full Version : $ Ride Request: Blacksburg, VA to Damascus, VA $

Greenlight
05-11-2017, 16:16
Looking for someone to give me a ride from Blacksburg, VA to the Damascus, VA this coming Monday. It doesn't have to be all the way to Damascus, must get me on the AT in the vicinity thereof. Paying customer, driving to Blacksburg because I have a conference there the following week, so what I'm actually doing is hiking the AT right to my conference. Well, Pearisburg anyway. And then thumb to my hotel from there. I really don't want to wing it and lose a day or two of hiking to piddling around town.

I was going to hike from Roan Mountain into Damascus for Trail Days, but at this point I'd rather just HIKE for a week and not party in D Town. Though that would be epic, too. The way I'm planning it now, I know I'll make it to my conference on time.

Gambit McCrae
05-11-2017, 16:20
I will be driving from Cookeville Tn to James river footbridge tomorrow night, and coming back sunday. cant change my plans to Monday but if this may work for you let me know.

V Eight
05-12-2017, 13:35
PM sent......

V8

ratfaceraines
05-12-2017, 15:23
Reminder: l shuttle out of pearisburg, 540-921-7433

Greenlight
05-12-2017, 21:51
V8 is going to get me to my drop off point, and he suggested that I call you when I need to get off the trail and to my conference in Blacksburg on May 22 or 23. Will be more than happy to have you pick me up. Please PM or email me your phone number. My hope is that I'll be within 20 miles or so of Blacksburg/Pearisburg but who knows? Maybe I'll overshoot it! Ha ha.

Reminder: l shuttle out of pearisburg, 540-921-7433