PDA

View Full Version : Great deal on Croc's

RLC_FLA
01-28-2006, 18:41
My wife and I droped of some stuff at our local Goodwill and to our suprise we found that they were selling brand new Croc's for $7.99!!! I bought two pair, she bought 1. If any of you live in the Tampa Bay Area, they were at the Goodwill in Lutz, Fl off of Hwy 54, just east of US 41. They still had a good supply of sizes 6 - 11. I would presume that not every Goodwill store has these but it might be worth a look.

RLC_FLA
GAME->89

Hammock Hanger
01-28-2006, 20:33
Too bad I don't live near there I could add to my growing collection...

By the way there are many different style of Crocs. Some have the holes some do not. There are ones with an elastic heel strap and ones that look kind of like duck boots.

Check them out: http://www.thecrocsstore.com/app/site/site.nl/site.294214/site.294214/.f

Peaks
01-29-2006, 10:43
Crocs are showing up everywhere. Our local Hallmark store sells them.

MOWGLI
01-29-2006, 10:45
Crocs are showing up everywhere. Our local Hallmark store sells them.

That's the "hallmark" of a good product.

Hana_Hanger
01-29-2006, 14:09
awwwww makes you want to own a small jet to fly out and buy up a few.
We have them here also but at the regular $29.9 price.

I did just finish a small hike thru mud and water with them...loved them.
You can now buy a better back strap (Turbo Straps ~ $10) so they will not slip off in fast moving water or whatever.
You simply remove the old strap and put on the new one. Remember to hold the black plastic button tab tightly when changing them out, so you do not tear it out of the shoe.

Cuffs
01-29-2006, 14:19
My wife and I droped of some stuff at our local Goodwill and to our suprise we found that they were selling brand new Croc's for $7.99!!! I bought two pair, she bought 1. If any of you live in the Tampa Bay Area, they were at the Goodwill in Lutz, Fl off of Hwy 54, just east of US 41. They still had a good supply of sizes 6 - 11. I would presume that not every Goodwill store has these but it might be worth a look.

RLC_FLA
GAME->89

I used to live in Wesley Chapel! Wish I was there now!