PDA

View Full Version : Al and Sugar Dog

Chickenfeet
01-28-2006, 20:11
Hi! Does anyone know what happened to Al and Sugar Dog? They were on the trail with me in 2003 and I was just looking at pictures and wondering. I know they were hiking in other years too. Al used to be on trailjournals, but I can no longer find them there.
thanks so much!
chickenfeet

the goat
01-28-2006, 22:21
Hi! Does anyone know what happened to Al and Sugar Dog? They were on the trail with me in 2003 and I was just looking at pictures and wondering. I know they were hiking in other years too. Al used to be on trailjournals, but I can no longer find them there.
thanks so much!
chickenfeet

oh my god, i can't believe someone is looking for al! i met al in hanover '03, i was headed south, and about to take a few days off to visit with friends in delaware and chill & party at the beach. well, when al found out i was renting a car to drive to the beach, he decided to ask if he could come along. of course i said yes, and we drove from hanover to delaware in early august of '03, ( i paid for gas, he rolled the smoke). i ended up leaving him on a rt. 95 ramp in delaware and haven't heard from him since. and yes, sugar came with us, as did my dog......what a road trip! we trashed that car for sure.
al was treying to get back to georgia (i think) b/c his wife was at odds with him regarding his absence. would love to know what he's up to.....