PDA

View Full Version : Appalachian Trail Services ??????

MedicineMan
01-30-2006, 02:24
just noticed this? is this part of WB? whose site is ATS? love the information on the trail.

Lone Wolf
01-30-2006, 07:50
That's Ron Haven's site. He has a couple of motels in Franklin, N.C.

attroll
01-30-2006, 12:53
Yes what L. Wolf said. He is a really nice guy from my dealings with him.

Cuffs
01-30-2006, 13:00
just noticed this? is this part of WB? whose site is ATS? love the information on the trail.

Do you have a link for their site? I have Googled it several different ways and cant seem to find it...

Thanks!

Max Power
01-30-2006, 13:11
Check it out! (http://appalachiantrailservices.com/)

Big Oz
01-30-2006, 13:15
Do you have a link for their site? I have Googled it several different ways and cant seem to find it...

Thanks!it's a new site but i saw it on one of the search engines,
he's a great guy,we stayed at budget inn and he also shuttled us to
the airport kinda cheep.

Almost There
01-30-2006, 15:35
I think Ron Haven sent me a link the first time via email or PM.

tiamalle
01-30-2006, 19:20
Thanks for the nice things said.I have heard in the past folks say we don't want to read advertisements,But I know in this updated world we live in it helps to find out if the next trail crossing has what you need or not.This is
my intent for this site.I'm Not trying to sell noyhing or asking people to but
whatever will be listed.It is here for you to check out and maybe it can be
great info in the future.I'm not finished with all but I have a link map of the town at each trail crossing,medical facility links,weather links shown on
bulletins,list of trail clubs and more.There is a forum to talk good or bad about those businesses.I thank Whiteblaze for everything they do for all
of us.Whiteblaze is the ultimate site.I have to say I have met some very great people and made lot'of friends on Whiteblaze,Thanks Attroll & Rock.