PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have this problem??

MarcnNJ
01-30-2006, 12:13
For the last 2 weeks, Ive been unable to view new posts.....i click the New Posts thread, and website doesnt respond.....was just wondering if others are having this issue, or is it my PC?

tiamalle
01-30-2006, 12:16
Last night,not at all and for a few days real slow:o

Sly
01-30-2006, 12:31
I've had problems from time to time and I'm not sure if it's my browser of the website. Last night using Firefox I couldn't post. I'd click on this window, "post reply" or "advanced reply" and the tool bar just above would do something funky but my cursor wouldn't appear and I couldn't type in the box.

attroll
01-30-2006, 12:38
Last night I was doing some work on the server and that could have been why it was slow for some of you. It was my fault. Other then yesterday there should have been no other problems that I am aware of.

Fiddler
01-30-2006, 12:38
Once in a while the new posts will load from slow to v-e-r-y s-l-o-w. Also posting is sometimes rather slow. But not often enough to be a real problem.

tiamalle
01-30-2006, 13:01
Last night I was doing some work on the server and that could have been why it was slow for some of you. It was my fault. Other then yesterday there should have been no other problems that I am aware of.Glad you posted that:I thought it was like tv here.We live so far back in the hills that Saturday Night Live don't come on our tv til Sunday morning.

gargamel
01-31-2006, 05:02
We live so far back in the hills that Saturday Night Live don't come on our tv til Sunday morning.

You crack me up! This one will for sure go down in my top 20 list. Thank's for a good laugh. :jump