PDA

View Full Version : FOUND Canon DSLR in NH

ElwoodSouthie
07-06-2017, 18:22
I found a nice Canon DSLR hiking SOBO on Mt. Lafayette yesterday (7/5). If you think it is yours, please PM me for the information for identifying it and getting it back. I remember passing by a couple people talking about a missing camera who I think were directed to look at this site, hopefully they see this.

Malto
07-06-2017, 18:27
Did you look through the pictures to see if there was a photo of identification. Many will take a picture of something like a business card to leave contact info.

ElwoodSouthie
07-06-2017, 18:32
I looked through and did not see anything like that unfortunately but I will check again. There is identifying information (car license plate and that kind of thing) so I'm certain I can verify the owner, but I haven't found info so that I could reach out to the owner directly.

Busky2
07-07-2017, 08:27
Check with your local police they can check out plate and contact owner to see if they have lost "something" on the trail. Case solved and closed all with a phone call or two.

Rain Man
07-07-2017, 08:44
Case would be solved and closed even faster if camera owner would simply take a photo of their own contact information and "lock" a copy in the camera's internal memory and on the removable SD card too.

Check with your local police they can check out plate and contact owner to see if they have lost "something" on the trail. Case solved and closed all with a phone call or two.

BuckeyeBill
07-07-2017, 10:27
^^^^^ That's the first picture on all of my cameras.