PDA

View Full Version : Hiker Etsy Gear!

Peter-Pan
08-04-2017, 23:25
Hi Friends!

My trail name is Peter Pan and I am a 2018 thru hiker!

We have opened a new Etsy shop AND partnered with Earth Easy for our upcoming thru hike (makers of LifeStraw Gear) — anyway…key words being JUST OPENED — so stay tuned daily for new designs from our design department!

We are offering all white blaze members FREE SHIPPING with BOGO AND we can even use your own images on designs!

Contact us for custom designs www.etsy.com/shop/peterpanhikes and like us on Instagram @peterpanhikes for giveaways!

**We are not here to peddle products -- just to share humorous hiker postcards and bumperstickers with fellow hikers!

Happy Trails!

Greenlight
08-05-2017, 20:46
Well actually you are here to peddle products because that is what you’re doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

soumodeler
08-05-2017, 21:04
Pretty sure that's a TOS violation as well...

MtDoraDave
08-05-2017, 21:58
...and you can't be a 2018 thru hiker. Yet.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BuckeyeBill
08-06-2017, 02:31
No comment... it's been said.

jcreamer
08-06-2017, 09:06
He's selling $5 bumper stickers. Where are you going to market that product if not here? If you don't like it just move on.
Now if he post this weekly, that's different....
Good,luck Peter Pan.
JC

We have opened a new Etsy shop AND partnered with Earth Easy for our upcoming thru hike (makers of LifeStraw Gear) — anyway…key words being JUST OPENED — so stay tuned daily for new designs from our design department!

We are offering all white blaze members FREE SHIPPING with BOGO AND we can even use your own images on designs!

Contact us for custom designs www.etsy.com/shop/peterpanhikes (http://www.etsy.com/shop/peterpanhikes) and like us on Instagram @peterpanhikes for giveaways!

**We are not here to peddle products -- just to share humorous hiker postcards and bumperstickers with fellow hikers!

Happy Trails![/QUOTE]

MuddyWaters
08-06-2017, 09:40
He's selling $5 bumper stickers. Where are you going to market that product if not here? If you don't like it just move on.
Good,luck Peter Pan.
JC

Contact us for custom designs www.etsy.com/shop/peterpanhikes (http://www.etsy.com/shop/peterpanhikes) and like us on Instagram @peterpanhikes for giveaways!

Happy Trails![/QUOTE]

its different because its in violation of TOS. Thats why we arent inundated with commercial crap here.

Ive said before, a forum for commercial enterprises specificially , where they pay a nominal fee $5 to keep out spammers, would be OK, even good.

Shae
08-06-2017, 17:25
[QUOTE=jcreamer;2163582]He's selling $5 bumper stickers. Where are you going to market that product if not here? If you don't like it just move on.
Good,luck Peter Pan. JC

+1 on this. Give the guy a break. Some of you people just make one shake their head. So often it seems like you just can't help yourselves from making a negative comment about an otherwise innocuous and harmless post. Shut down the computer more often and get out and hike.