PDA

View Full Version : Live in prison without parole.

MedicineMan
02-04-2003, 06:02
This for the October 2001 bludgeoning death on the Iron Mountain feeder trail to the AT.
Michael Lee Casey of Damascus,Va., 20, pleaded guilty in September to charges or robbery, conspiracy to commit robbery and capital murder in the death of 52 year old Chovil V. Edlund.
His accomplice Chambers will face trial later this month.
As reported this morning in the Bristol Herald Courier.

Lone Wolf
02-04-2003, 06:47
They should get death. He was a homeless man who had just cashed a VA check. He was killed for 150 bucks. Thank Christ I didn't catch those f***ing punks.

MedicineMan
02-04-2003, 08:10
to get death it has to be considered a 'vile' act....well to me crushing someones skull it vile enough...and the man was nothing but friendly to the villians...I say save the tax payer the effort and send 'em to Iraq for shield placement.

Skeemer
02-04-2003, 08:22
Damn right. Some lawyer will probably convince a jury of their temporary insanity and then the taxpayer's will have to support them while they "get reformed" The only justice would be the death penalty.

stranger
02-06-2003, 01:03
I must say hearing about this killed my good mood...Damn what the hell is wrong with people. When I hear about **** like this I don't miss home.

Pringles
02-07-2003, 13:07
Was the man who was killed known as "Winddancer," or "Windwalker," or somehting similar? Some thing in the first message made me think of a somewhat odd guy at the Abingdon Gap Shelter a couple of years ago (he carried a 3 pound can of coffee, for one thing). Was it him? ??

Pringles

Lone Wolf
02-07-2003, 13:26
No. This man was not a trail hiker. He was passing thru town hitchhiking.