PDA

View Full Version : Osprey hydration bladder

jefals
10-16-2017, 20:53
My old one had a screw top, and it had a ribbon that could be caribiner ed to the top of the sleeve, so as to hold the bladder upright as you use up the water.
The new one is like a zip lock at the top. Doesn't have that ribbon, so, if I want to hook it to the top of the sleeve, I'll have to rig it myself.
I'm wondering if they left off the ribbon because I don't need it with this style bladder. Can y'all she'd some light on this for me? Thanks!

Venchka
10-16-2017, 21:05
A short piece of para cord tied around the handle with enough slack for the 'biner to pass through the loop.
I could have done it while I was typing.
Wayne

jefals
10-16-2017, 21:07
A short piece of para cord tied around the handle with enough slack for the 'biner to pass through the loop.
I could have done it while I was typing.
Wayne
Me too. The question is, do I need it. I'm thinking they left it off cause this one may stay up without it.

Venchka
10-16-2017, 21:07
Or take it back and get the Platypus with a handle in the top.
https://d1l67pfsx3wblg.cloudfront.net/images/product/large/Hoser_1_.jpg

Venchka
10-16-2017, 21:08
Me too. The question is, do I need it. I'm thinking they left it off cause this one may stay up without it.
One quick way to find out.
Or they ditched it for cost cutting reasons.
Wayne

jefals
10-16-2017, 21:36
One quick way to find out.
Or they ditched it for cost cutting reasons.
Wayne
One QUICK way to find out is to try and get an answer out here from somebody who actually has one, which is what I'm trying to do. (I knew before I got here that you were gonna tell me to get a platypus).