PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Long Trail thru hike videos - Sept. 12 - Oct. 4

hipbone
10-25-2017, 17:10
We are posting a series of videos from our Long Trail thru hike this fall. We started in Canada and headed south to the Massachusetts Border. The videos are mostly walking and scenery shots and the videos are set to music...talking is minimal. Chapter 1 is up, the others will be posted as we finish them :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtT7xcOBigOgkk2heBUXvTw/videos

Kaptainkriz
10-25-2017, 17:50
Nice vid - subscribed! This one is on my list of trails to hike. :)

We are posting a series of videos from our Long Trail thru hike this fall. We started in Canada and headed south to the Massachusetts Border. The videos are mostly walking and scenery shots and the videos are set to music...talking is minimal. Chapter 1 is up, the others will be posted as we finish them :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtT7xcOBigOgkk2heBUXvTw/videos

hipbone
10-25-2017, 22:43
Nice vid - subscribed! This one is on my list of trails to hike. :)

Really fun trail. The northern end was pretty empty...rugged trail for sure.

hipbone
12-05-2017, 21:56
The last video just went up...9 in all. Was fun to make them [emoji16]

Migrating Bird
12-06-2017, 08:38
Hi
Congratulations on hiking the LT. I have not had time to watched all your videos but the ones I have watched are very well done. Great job, thanks for posting. They bring back fond memories of my NOBO 2016 thru hike. One awesome (and tough) trail, I loved the northern section and the folks I met along the way.

hipbone
12-06-2017, 09:07
Hi
Congratulations on hiking the LT. I have not had time to watched all your videos but the ones I have watched are very well done. Great job, thanks for posting. They bring back fond memories of my NOBO 2016 thru hike. One awesome (and tough) trail, I loved the northern section and the folks I met along the way.Vermont is beautiful and the people are great. Every time I passed a local I thanked them for their hospitality and told them how beautiful their state is. What a privilege it was to be able to walk such a wonderful trail