PDA

View Full Version : FS: Tarptent Moment, Segemented Pad Extender, Wool layers

SoCal Mike
11-04-2017, 14:14
Three items for sale:

1. Tarptent Moment...SOLD

This is the older, single wall version; one door. It's in great condition. Weighs about 32 oz. I sealed the seams and have never had an issue with rain getting inside. I have both poles so you have the option of making this a free-standing tent. I am including the stakes and stuff sack. Price: $160.

2. Segmented Pad Extender (SPE)...Still for Sale!

I made this SPE and I have another one so I'm selling this one. It weighs 3.1 oz and is made of 1.1 ripstop nylon. Has two wings (I am not including the padding for wings). Pics are for demonstration that it works with a 20" wide pad (see blue pad--BA Insulated Air Core for reference) and a 25" pad (see gray pad--BA Q Core for reference) and air pads are not included. Price: $18.

3. Wool baselayer top and socks (green)....SOLD

This is a light/mid layer made by Woolpower (https://woolpowerus.com/)(made in Sweden). Only used a few times. Size is large, but I would say the length is more like a medium (I tend to wear medium in most clothing). Check their website for more sizing info. As you can see, it is cut so the back is longer to tuck in and offer more warmth for your backside. 60% merino wool, 25% polyester, 13% polyamide, 2% eslastane. 200 g/m(2). The socks are great as sock liners in cooler weather or by themselves in warmer weather. 50% merino wool, 45% polyester, 5% eslastane. 200 g/m(2). I wear size 11 and they fit great. The size chart says they are good for 11-13. Price: $28 (includes shirt + socks).

All prices include shipping within CONUS only (unless you are willing to pay for longer distance shipping); PayPal payments, please. Feel free to PM me with questions.

Michael

SoCal Mike
11-04-2017, 15:52
Shirt and socks sold!

-Michael

SoCal Mike
11-10-2017, 10:51
Update and new prices on:

TT Moment.........SOLD

SPE...................$18