PDA

View Full Version : WB calendar

illabelle
11-21-2017, 17:49
Earlier today I noticed that there's a "Calendar" link in the smaller print line below the green tabs above. It only appears when you click on the Forum tab or 2000 Miler Listing tab.

Does anybody ever use it? What do you use it for?

BobTheBuilder
11-21-2017, 18:01
I've never seen it before, but happy early birthday!

illabelle
11-21-2017, 19:12
I've never seen it before, but happy early birthday!

:D :D :D Thank you!

Gonna be on the trail for my birthday. I'm taking a small cheesecake to the trailhead. We're camping nearby, and we'll eat it for breakfast!!

Pringles
11-21-2017, 19:38
Breakfast Cheesecake! Whoooo hooooo! Happy birthday!

rocketsocks
11-21-2017, 19:55
Happy early Birthday Illabelle, what a great way to spend Black Friday, away from all the chaos.

illabelle
11-21-2017, 21:33
Thank you Pringles and Rocketsocks! This thread was NOT a birthday attention-getting measure, but it quickly turned into one. :)

There's a stereotype about women and shopping. I don't fit that stereotype. I don't mind buying groceries, but I dread most every other type of shopping. I don't like spending money. I don't like wandering the store looking for something. I quickly tire of rack after rack of whatever. I'm some sort of misfit. So you'd have to pay me - A LOT - to get me to spend the night outside some store to get the latest hottest must-have trinket. Black Friday - bah, humbug!

My family isn't happy with me. But it's MY birthday. :bse

rocketsocks
11-21-2017, 22:10
Thank you Pringles and Rocketsocks! This thread was NOT a birthday attention-getting measure, but it quickly turned into one. :)

There's a stereotype about women and shopping. I don't fit that stereotype. I don't mind buying groceries, but I dread most every other type of shopping. I don't like spending money. I don't like wandering the store looking for something. I quickly tire of rack after rack of whatever. I'm some sort of misfit. So you'd have to pay me - A LOT - to get me to spend the night outside some store to get the latest hottest must-have trinket. Black Friday - bah, humbug!

My family isn't happy with me. But it's MY birthday. :bseoh I know lots a men who’ll be out there as well, REI won’t even open the door on Friday, good for them.