PDA

View Full Version : the further shuttle appalachian

Thefurther
01-13-2018, 10:58
i'm stationed in Blairsville , Georgia . year round shuttle service , 24 / 7 , we are ready to assist you one your hike . thank you for your time . peace my friends and hike safely . 7723210905 , 7067453306 , 7064009105 . Donald " grateful " ballard and mary " deathzone " bastin or " litepacker " Atlanta to davenport gap .

Barricade
01-17-2018, 12:18
Do you offer a shuttle from the Atlanta Airport to Unicoi Gap?

Thefurther
01-17-2018, 13:08
Do you offer a shuttle from the Atlanta Airport to Unicoi Gap? yes i do . i do the entire state of Georgia and north Carolina to davenport gap . give me call . peace my friend and safe travels . Donald " grateful " ballard ... thanks

Maineiac64
01-18-2018, 10:15
Donald and Mary are great to work with, helped me out of a scrape one time, came and got me where other shuttle drivers refused to go. My hiking buddies and I have used them a lot since, always dependable. They are real hiking people who know the inside tricks and tips of the trail and will get you where you need to go.

Thefurther
01-18-2018, 13:07
thanks mainiac64 ... peace my friend . see you out here this year ....hike safely buddy . if you need anything at all you know you can give us a call and we will do our best to assist you with what you need .

Seatbelt
01-18-2018, 13:52
Just curious, do you go to Addis Gap? A couple years ago, I couldn't find anyone who would come there--I know the road is gated a half mile down the hill. I walked 4 miles (injured) until I came to a campground and got a lift to the highway where a shuttle driver picked me up.

Thefurther
01-18-2018, 13:59
yes i do .. i go anywhere that my Subaru will take me . if you are injured i will walk into the woods and get you out and your pack ... my motto is " i do not stop until everyone is in and safe ... mary and i go until the calls stop ... peace my friend Donald " grateful " ballard the further shuttle Appalachian

Thefurther
01-18-2018, 14:02
i would never leave anyone out in the woods injured .. never , ever , ever ..... if i know you are out there i will make sure that you are safe before i stop worrying about you ... i do not care if i have to scale the side of a mountain to get you out . i will not stop until you are safe my friend ...

Maineiac64
01-18-2018, 14:16
Just curious, do you go to Addis Gap? A couple years ago, I couldn't find anyone who would come there--I know the road is gated a half mile down the hill. I walked 4 miles (injured) until I came to a campground and got a lift to the highway where a shuttle driver picked me up.
That’s funny, that is where Donald picked me up.

Thefurther
01-18-2018, 14:37
it is ..man there is a lot of people that will not go down in there . that and tray gap is a bad one . blue ridge gap is probably the worse one in ga . there was someone up in there recently and must have blown out there oil pan cause you could see it all the way down the road .

Thefurther
01-18-2018, 15:03
no kidding i did not know this is how you answer someone with the quote in the answer box . that is very cool and makes it easier to direct the answer to the right person .

Seatbelt
01-18-2018, 17:17
I sure wish I had known of you then. One shuttle driver I called said he had no idea where it was, and he is a very well-known shuttler.

Seatbelt
01-18-2018, 17:18
I mean, " I wish I had known of Donald then" sorry