PDA

View Full Version : FS - Lightheart Gear Solong-6

zig-zag man
01-22-2018, 17:28
I am the second owner of this roomy tent. I only used it on one short trip. Easy to set-up once you get the hang of it and it kept me dry in the rain. There's plenty on the internet and YouTube for you spec minded folks. Comes with optional fly pole and has been seam sealed by Lightheart Gear. $175, I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.

trailmercury
01-22-2018, 17:48
Just curious, what is the color combo on this?

zig-zag man
01-22-2018, 18:03
Just curious, what is the color combo on this?

Green. Maybe Green & Black. I'll have to check.

saltysack
01-23-2018, 11:32
I’m original owner and can tell you this is a great tent! It’s the Grey/green colors....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acadian
02-23-2018, 23:07
What year is the tent? Thanks.

saltysack
02-24-2018, 11:03
What year is the tent? Thanks.

I’m original owner of this tent it’s in great shape. Was purchased new outdoor 76 in Franklin in 2014 I believe. Includes both awnings with dual side zippers and carbon awning pole...great shelter has served me well on AT, JMT,FHT, Everglades and Collegiate loop. Never a bit of water even during severe weather. The PVC will work with most all tips but was set up for BD...easy to swap pvc if needed. ZigZag has only used once and selling due to health reasons....great buy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zig-zag man
04-06-2018, 05:54
i am the second owner of this roomy tent. I only used it on one short trip. Easy to set-up once you get the hang of it and it kept me dry in the rain. There's plenty on the internet and youtube for you spec minded folks. Comes with optional fly pole and has been seam sealed by lightheart gear. $175, i'll pay shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.

this item has sold!!!