PDA

View Full Version : Requseting video clips for school project

Busky2
02-16-2018, 17:06
Opps! When send out for pics and vids I lost the reason why I was asking your helpdue to bad editing...sorry.

Each year I am asked to do a presentation and slide show to a few hundred 6th graders. It happens at different times each year and I have changed travel plans to be there for the kids but I would like to make a video to replace me in the event I am unable to show, not that it is not fun to spend the day in grade school it is. Sometime my life and time is not my own, so with that said I humbly request your help.

Hello,
Sloride here and I am requesting video clips or stills for B-roll for a video project geared to the 6th grade student. I would accept any clip of anything trail related and I mean anything. B-roll is what an editor uses to fill in gaps and transition between shots. I have setup a email address for this project. [email protected] If you are able to send a video I ask that it be one that is yours to share and that you allow its use by copying and pasteing in your email with the attached clip the following.

I hereby give permission to use the attached audio, video or photo in whole or in part in perpetuity and the attached file or files is my personal property and I have the sole authority to give such permissions.

If you require or would like accreditation please include your name or trail name.

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance you may offer in this matter.

Sloride

Busky2
02-18-2018, 17:19
Thank you to those that have sent shots, pics, and short video clips they are great and yes I did lose the first part of my request when I was getting it ready and I will fix that ASAP. Thank again.