PDA

View Full Version : Gear Giveaway valued at $700! Don't miss it

jbesquin
02-27-2018, 22:33
Hey everyone! It's that time of year to upgrade your gear, and we're here to help you do it for free with an awesome giveaway!

Somewear is a new company in the outdoor space and wants to make sure you're ready for any adventure. That's why we are giving away $700 of our favorite backpacking gear to one lucky winner!

Enter for a chance to win here - http://www.somewearlabs.com/giveaway

Better yet, share with your friends for a greater chance of winning!

Happy Hiking and Good Luck!

4eyedbuzzard
02-27-2018, 23:06
Looks like an interesting technology. Free gear is a good incentive. But asking for people's birthdate is too much PII to an unknown entity. How about people just certify that they are over 18?

Rain Man
02-27-2018, 23:18
Unknown entity AND unknown poster coming here for one reason and one reason only ... and it's not what he can contribute, but what he can get. Sigh.

Looks like an interesting technology. Free gear is a good incentive. But asking for people's birthdate is too much PII to an unknown entity. How about people just certify that they are over 18?

Feral Bill
02-28-2018, 00:51
Unknown entity AND unknown poster coming here for one reason and one reason only ... and it's not what he can contribute, but what he can get. Sigh. Also a violation of site rules.

jbesquin
02-28-2018, 01:45
Totally agree! Unfortunately the software we were using required user's to input their birthdate. We wanted to exclude it, but it had to do with legal reasons...

jbesquin
02-28-2018, 01:50
I'm sorry if my message came off that way. I am an avid camper/hiker/adventurer and was trying to show support to the community by offering some very cool new gear! I also thought it would be nice to share/learn about new technologies entering the space we admire (the outdoors)!

I'm very excited to be on this forum. I plan on using this forum to ask questions, learn from experienced people, and contribute wherever possible. Happy campers are the best campers!

nsherry61
02-28-2018, 11:46
Looks interesting. My first question is what will the subscription fee be to use the thing? That information is kinda important and not anywhere I could find on the site.

Feral Bill
02-28-2018, 12:40
No specs, no price, no interest.

BuckeyeBill
03-02-2018, 23:15
I'm sorry if my message came off that way. I am an avid camper/hiker/adventurer and was trying to show support to the community by offering some very cool new gear! I also thought it would be nice to share/learn about new technologies entering the space we admire (the outdoors)!

I'm very excited to be on this forum. I plan on using this forum to ask questions, learn from experienced people, and contribute wherever possible. Happy campers are the best campers!

First of all you haven't convinced me yet and I am not a camper. I'm a backpacker and hiker. Have a good day sir.

rocketsocks
03-02-2018, 23:49
Just what I need, more gear I don’t really wanna carry.

rocketsocks
03-02-2018, 23:52
Totally agree! Unfortunately the software we were using required user's to input their birthdate. We wanted to exclude it, but it had to do with legal reasons...try the Facebook group, they’ll fall for anything!

Pastor Bryon
03-03-2018, 22:20
You aren't planning to start offering Wolf Mtn Gear quilts, are you?