PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful

Cuppa Joe
02-11-2006, 15:52
It is with a heavy heart that I have to post this. I have searched my town and I cannot locate, in any store, shop, or back alley, a bottle of Estee Lauder "Beautiful" perfume.

I can see it now, all of you are going "Huh". Please let me explain, briefly, because the rest of the story is up to another person who frequents this forum, not to mention that my story concerning this went on for 3 weeks.

It seems that when myself and the rest of my crew happened upon Nean's place we found that the mile and and half we had hiked since our last 3 hour stop was enough for the day. Nean has a great place and we thought it would be a great way to end the day ... It was, until the next day.

There happened to be a bottle of perfume, Estee Lauder "Beautiful" in his hiker box. Unfortunately, it wasn't suppsoed to be in the hiker box and it diasappeared from Nean's place. It disappeared because it ended up in my pack the next day! I found it at lunchtime and from there, this bottle caused many a situation over a period of time.

It started a "friendly" war between two groups and supposedly exchanged packs several times ... I will admit that I was the cause of one of those "exchanges".

To make a long story short .. Nean caught up with Free and myself at Trail Days .. hot on the hunt for his "Beautiful". He found us, on Saturday morning when we were at our low due to a confrontation with Captain Morgan the night before! We were grilled about the whereabouts of the bottle and we had no answer to provide other than passing him the remains of "The Captain" as a peace offering.

I remember, from the haze, telling Nean that he should look for a package in the mail someday. But, I come to you now, with hat in hand and head bowed. I cannot find this bottle.

Nean, will a substitute do? :) For penance should I prepare for another introduction to "The Captain" at Trail Days?

I am at your mercy ... :)

Cuppa

Programbo
02-11-2006, 16:18
>>>> I can see it now, all of you are going "Huh". Please let me explain..<<<<

I read it all twice and I`m still going "Huh?"

attroll
02-11-2006, 16:28
Is this the stuff you looking for:
http://www.esteelauder.com/templates/products/multiproduct.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY6831

AbeHikes
02-11-2006, 16:39
Lots of choices...

http://shopping.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AjGhCx.HOCoNQCXaUj556esbFt0A;_ylu=X3oD MTA4Mm84YjJyBHNlYwNzb3J0?p=Estee+Lauder+Beautiful&did=&sp=pall&X=2

Red Hat
02-11-2006, 17:28
Ah yes, the perfume in the backpack joke. I remember it well. Go Light go easy.... luv ya Cuppa!

Nean
02-11-2006, 23:52
Thanks for the roll laugh Cuppa Joe! I'd almost forgotten... so just remember, Captain Morgan IS "Beautiful":D

Blister
02-13-2006, 14:29
Perhaps my crew can learn from your crew - in Billville the ongoing theme is dead animals in backpacks - had to be there.... A mere bottle of perfume, it smells better too. However I do agree with nean captain morgan is "beautiful". :jump

Jester2000
02-21-2006, 15:44
Am I missing something here? Nean wears Beautiful? If this is the Nean I met at Trail Days he doesn't smell THAT good.

Maybe "Beautiful" is a code word. I can think of one or two things it might signify. . .

Nean
02-22-2006, 07:08
If this is the Nean I met at Trail Days he doesn't smell THAT good.

THAT is not what you told me at Trail daze, you, you,....player!:mad:
Since my Beautiful went missin I use Chanel #9, #9, #9

Jaybird
02-22-2006, 08:14
It is with a heavy heart that I have to post this. I have searched my town and I cannot locate, in any store, shop, or back alley, a bottle of Estee Lauder "Beautiful" perfume...........blah,blah,blah.................. ..............Cuppa

ahhhhhhhhh BEAUTIFUL....good stuff!
1 shot will get u goin'! :D

Cuppa Joe
02-22-2006, 18:11
OK Nean, OK Jester ... I think that both of you will have to meet up with the "Captain" on either Friday or Saturday morning. Since I hoping to camp near the Billville area I think Jester will be up first? After meeting the Captain, "Beautiful" will becomes the "eye of the beholder" :)

Jester2000
02-23-2006, 13:23
. . .I think Jester will be up first?

No, Jester will be up LAST the night before. Which means he will not be up FIRST the next morning. Or afternoon. Wait, I might be the first up in the afternoon. . .

Nean
02-24-2006, 00:11
The captain, he's a wise one aye,

..... and beautiful too...

.....aye......