PDA

View Full Version : Hyperlight Mtn Gear Factory Visit

fastfoxengineering
03-27-2018, 13:18
Went up and checked out Hyperlites home base yesterday. Good people. Very knowledgeable, helpful, and accommodating. Ended up walking out with a 3400 Southwest. Everything about their shop floor is conducive of producing high quality gear.

I definitely recommend stopping by if your ever in that area of Maine. Anyone who likes DCF products will be drooling with the amount of cuben around lol.

As a growing company, they definitely have the vibe of Made in the USA or nothing mindset. I know that's cool to alot of people.

I told them I was getting on the AT and wouldn't mind carrying a pack made in Maine seeming I'm trying to walk to Maine. They were genuinely grateful for that.

Customer service employee who got me fitted up and showed me all the packs told me that if I had any problems with the pack to call his phone and he would send out a loaner right away.

So, positive experience from HMG. Not a plug, but after visiting their headquarters I figured I'd share.

It's also in a really cool reamped mill with a bunch of other awesome small local businesses.

Gonna go play in the dirt with my new windrider. It's glistening bright white right now.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Venchka
03-27-2018, 15:22
Thank you for the mini-review.
Looking forward to the long term review.
Have fun!
Wayne

egilbe
03-27-2018, 19:35
They are walking distance from my house. Good people.

Dogwood
03-27-2018, 20:39
I told them I was getting on the AT and wouldn't mind carrying a pack made in Maine seeming I'm trying to walk to Maine. They were genuinely grateful for that.*

Born salesman.