PDA

View Full Version : LightHeart Gear is growing

HeartFire
04-09-2018, 09:44
42445I know this is JUST a picture of dirt, but this will soon be our new factory. We're expanding, and will also have a store front / show room in the factory. Just south of Asheville in Fletcher, North Carolina. Hopefully it will be up and running by this summer. What you can't see in the photo is Mt. Pisgah in the background. The view is spectacular.

dcdennis
04-09-2018, 09:56
Awesome. Can I buy the first SoLong6 off the new production line? I'll be ready to replace my current SoLong by the time you're up and running. =D

grubbster
04-09-2018, 10:00
Will you have a store front or allow visits? I come to that area several times a year and would love to stop by.

dcdennis
04-09-2018, 10:47
Will you have a store front or allow visits? I come to that area several times a year and would love to stop by.

Holy smokes dude how bad is your attention span? Your question is literally answered in the second sentence of the OP.

grubbster
04-09-2018, 11:00
Holy smokes dude how bad is your attention span? Your question is literally answered in the second sentence of the OP.
Thanks for your concern about my attention span ahole. It's fine.

Feral Bill
04-09-2018, 11:03
Play nice, kids.

saltysack
04-09-2018, 11:44
Congrats....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rocketsocks
04-09-2018, 12:11
Thee #American Dream

swisscross
04-09-2018, 12:51

I too was in the area two summers ago. I called and made arrangements to drop by their facility. Took my young daughter, hiking partner.
Was shown around and my daughter picked the color she wanted. Bought a Solong on the spot.

Good luck on your expansion.

BuckeyeBill
04-09-2018, 13:03
Good luck to you and your expansion. I am hoping to break ground on a new facility in 2019 for my hot rod business.

HeartFire
04-09-2018, 13:58

We most certainly will have a store front, and would love to have you visit.

grubbster
04-09-2018, 14:12
We most certainly will have a store front, and would love to have you visit.
Fantastic! Since Sierra Nevada is one of my favorite destinations in the area I will definitely stop by (and certainly spend some $).

Ethesis
04-10-2018, 13:14
42445I know this is JUST a picture of dirt, but this will soon be our new factory. We're expanding, and will also have a store front / show room in the factory. Just south of Asheville in Fletcher, North Carolina. Hopefully it will be up and running by this summer. What you can't see in the photo is Mt. Pisgah in the background. The view is spectacular.

Congratulations.

Wish you the best.

HeartFire
04-10-2018, 17:56
Fantastic! Since Sierra Nevada is one of my favorite destinations in the area I will definitely stop by (and certainly spend some $).

Blue Ghost brewery is closer than Sierra Nevada - and has a to-die-for Mountains To Sea IPA!

pafarmboy1
04-10-2018, 20:37

Any chance you're getting back into the cuben fiber tent business again? My solo is still going strong after 200+ nights but sooner or later gonna need a replacement.....

gunner76
04-10-2018, 20:55
Congrats on your expansion. While I am a hammock camper, if I ever go back to a tent, it will be a Lightheart tent.