PDA

View Full Version : Those Addicting Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites

johnnyjohnson2043
05-11-2018, 16:14
Has anyone tried hiking with those wonderful pretzel bites with peanut butter in the middle? They have a decent weight to calorie ratio but I'm not sure how well they'd hold up to a backpacking trip. On the other hand, if they were in my pack they probably wouldn't make it very far anyways.

Gambit McCrae
05-11-2018, 16:22
They go on all my trips......If you are a professional Ramen Chef like myself, may I suggest some of these delicate pretzel peanut butter bites in with some "Chilli Ramen". It is very tasty

My typical hiking trip diet consist of 2-3 big bags of combos, 1lb bag of skittles, the PB bites, ramen/ idahoens. Jack Daniels. And Town Food.

KCNC
05-11-2018, 22:41
We purchased a container of them from Harris Teeter to send to our son to change up his snack selection. He got a sandwich bag full a few weeks ago.

We ate the rest before we had a chance to send him any more.

I haven't asked him how they held up to shipping/backpacking because if we get any more the same thing will probably happen again and I don't need that temptation when I'm not walking miles and miles every day.

Recalc
05-12-2018, 10:25
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites were in my food back last year. Great taste and they held up well, but left a dryness in my mouth that I couldn't get past.

DrL
05-13-2018, 11:01
These are a requirement for any backpacking trip. Salty sugary goodness.

cliffordbarnabus
05-13-2018, 23:48
whatever happens to them is what your teeth would ultimately do to them anyhow!

RockDoc
05-14-2018, 14:20
GMO wheat gluten, sugar, artificial flavors, industrial seed oils, HFCS, artificial colors... definitely addictive, as if that's good...

It's an intelligence test folks.

RockDoc
05-14-2018, 14:22
This is called the Standard American Diet. Also known as SAD. Diabetes much?

"My typical hiking trip diet consist of 2-3 big bags of combos, 1lb bag of skittles, the PB bites, ramen/ idahoens. Jack Daniels. And Town Food. "