PDA

View Full Version : Miss Janet in what used to be ATN

Lugnut
02-15-2006, 17:02
Miss Janet got a good write up in the letters to the editor section of the latest issue of AT Journeys. Sounds as if she sent out quite a crew. :jump

RITBlake
02-15-2006, 17:06
web linkage?

jlb2012
02-15-2006, 18:30
hummm - as near as I can tell the ATC does not put AT Journeys on their website unlike what they used to do with the ATN

weary
02-15-2006, 21:18
hummm - as near as I can tell the ATC does not put AT Journeys on their website unlike what they used to do with the ATN
Think money! But remember, regardless of the reason, money is desperately needed by ATC.

I'm not convinced the reorganision was wise. But I am convinced, wise or not, a defeat will be disastrous.

Weary

max patch
02-15-2006, 22:14

And I hope they never do.

I think anyone who hikes the AT should belong to the ATC. Putting the mag on the website for free is counter productive to increasing membership.

Lugnut
02-16-2006, 00:36
And I hope they never do.

I think anyone who hikes the AT should belong to the ATC. Putting the mag on the website for free is counter productive to increasing membership.

Can't argue with that, even though the magazine is just a slick shadow of what it used to be. It has evolved into some kind of PR/fund raising publication but at least Miss Janet got some good publicity; like she really needs it! :D