PDA

View Full Version : One Year on WhiteBlaze

Nean
02-16-2006, 16:10
While I'd rather be hiking, WB seems to be the next best thing. Thanks for all the laughs and information. I have learned a lot, met some nice people and know of many more. For those I've upset, welcome to the club! I look forward to meeting many of you at the outfitters in Hot Springs and Neels Gap, at my home, or on the trail while supporting Squeaky. Long live WhiteBlaze!!

Cookerhiker
02-16-2006, 16:43
While I'd rather be hiking, WB seems to be the next best thing. Thanks for all the laughs and information. I have learned a lot, met some nice people and know of many more. For those I've upset, welcome to the club! I look forward to meeting many of you at the outfitters in Hot Springs and Neels Gap, at my home, or on the trail while supporting Squeaky. Long live WhiteBlaze!!

Amen. My one-year anniversary is in 9 days. I've thoroughly enjoyed WB and learned a heck of a lot.

Ender
02-16-2006, 16:54
Wait... you've only been here one year and you already have 800+ posts?? Impressive... Though I imagine you are but an understudy compared to some of the uberposters here, still impressive.

Cookerhiker
02-16-2006, 17:03
Wait... you've only been here one year and you already have 800+ posts?? Impressive... Though I imagine you are but an understudy compared to some of the uberposters here, still impressive.

I think that photos used to count as posts but that changed a few months ago.

Nean
02-16-2006, 22:15

Is that a lot? Maybe my lady is right, I spend too much time here.:o Maybe a real job will cure me!?:p Maybe I'm just tryin to catch LW!:D Most likely I just enjoy (most) trailfolks and WB is a great way to connect, learn and share.:)

Gray Blazer
02-17-2006, 13:42
Is that a lot? Maybe my lady is right, I spend too much time here.:o Maybe a real job will cure me!?:p Maybe I'm just tryin to catch LW!:D Most likely I just enjoy (most) trailfolks and WB is a great way to connect, learn and share.:)

Do you have an imaginary job?:confused:

neo
02-17-2006, 13:47
i agree,i love whiteblaze,too cool:cool: neo

Nean
02-17-2006, 14:02
Do you have an imaginary job?:confused:

Haha Why yes, I do:D That is to say, I really don't have a job at all:banana Someone once started a rumor that I was from a foreign country, rich beyond my wildest dreams, Texas tea, oil that is... just lay around by the cement pond all day and yet too cheap to invest in some new gear!! Then again, some folks hear imaginary voices;)

Nean
02-18-2006, 09:56
....and nearly my last. Bad wreck last night; I survived, the car didn't. I'll be ready for Sqeuakys sub40 but I may have to put off that real job. Which means even more time lurking:rolleyes: on WB. Just REALLY happy to be here this morning!

Skidsteer
02-18-2006, 10:00
Dude! Were you hurt? I assume not badly unless they gave you a laptop in the hospital. Sorry about your car.

MOWGLI
02-18-2006, 10:00
....and nearly my last. Bad wreck last night; I survived, the car didn't. I'll be ready for Sqeuakys sub40 but I may have to put off that real job. Which means even more time lurking:rolleyes: on WB. Just REALLY happy to be here this morning!

Glad you're OK Nean. Black Ice? Nod off at the wheel? Cars can be replaced. People can't.

Mags
02-18-2006, 11:51
Phew Nean! Sounds like too close a brush there. Glad you are OK!

Lone Wolf
02-18-2006, 11:55
I talked to him a little bit ago. He said he swerved to miss a dog. He rolled the car and smashed it up pretty good. He was wearing a seatbelt. Good thing. He was able to crawl out. No injuries just banged up a little.

Ender
02-18-2006, 12:43
Glad to hear to pulled out OK there Nean. Hope your recovery is short and with many fun meds.

Tha Wookie
02-18-2006, 13:24
Glad to hear you're ok Nean. Angles must be watching out for you.

Squeaky 2
02-18-2006, 15:44
:eek: glad to hear you smashed the car pretty good! that thing was a crap heap! hopefuly you will get a nice new one for this year! no sympathy from me mate you drive like a maniac! did you swerve for the dog?;) i bet you made the most of those nurses fussing over you:p

all the best mate:banana

Nean
02-18-2006, 18:08
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. If you saw my heap (haha) you would know why I feel so blessed. Will go to the VA when I can get there; my folks are worried about internal injuries and I think I may be toting a little glass near my ear. I feel better already so I think I'll live.:) Still plan on starting that real job in a few days. NASCAR Nean has RETIRED! My nurse is in route. LIFE is good!!!!

Skidsteer
02-18-2006, 20:24
The amazing thing is that L. Wolf actually uttered the word "dog" on White Blaze-and this thread is still just one page long;) . Glad you're OK Nean.