PDA

View Full Version : Class of WHATEVER DESIGN NEW

fishinfred
02-17-2006, 13:31
Hey All , Getting ready to go play in the Mts again and had this idea yesterday for a cool Sticker & License Plate that I hope you all like as much as I do .I'm working on getting some T Shirts & will make them with this design on front Pocket size and bigger on the back with your Trail Name (Let me know if you're interested and I will cut up the transfer material for you,guess if you want to iron on to your own T I could do just the Transfers and mail them to you right now ).Check it out on EBAY right now http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP.dll?ViewItem&item=6037461090 . I'll be leaving in 2 weeks so if anyones interested let me know asap.Thanks and Happy Trails ALL !Best of luck to all You Class of 2006!
See ya out there......somewheres!
FishinFred
:jump

fishinfred
02-17-2006, 13:34
Oh I Forgot Whiteblazers Get Free Shipping Discount Too!!
Ff

Cheesewhiz
02-17-2006, 16:46
are the Tshirts cotton or synthetic

Nokia
02-17-2006, 17:04
Fred that's a really cool idea. Since I have a little problem with zero days and don't really know if I care to do a complete thru I'll hold off until fall. I really hope to see you out there this summer.
Hope all is well and keep up the great ideas!

fishinfred
02-17-2006, 18:16
I don't have any shirts yet but going monday to look at some ,I'll try and get at least a 50/50 cotton/poly .If anyone else is interested let me know so I'll have some idea of how many to get .Also I can get the Transfer material cut with your Trail Names .....
Hey Nokia ,Thank you and good luck on your journey this year!I know I'll be seeing you somewheres out there I'm sure.
I will be in the same spot at Trail Days across from MRO if I don't see ya on the Trail when you're in the south.
Thanks again ALL!
Fishinfred

BW2006
02-17-2006, 18:42
I love it!!!

fishinfred
02-18-2006, 14:48
Thanks! Theres a WINDOW STICKER on there too just click on SELLERS OTHER ITEMS from the link above.Right now Ive a few White or blue Transfers for Tshirts made up if anyone wants to do there own and save a few bucks you can get the transfers for $7.50 and thats a pocket size and larger size(for back) PLUS your Trail name .They are easy to apply and HIGH QUALITY as I tested these last year and have a shirt thats been thru the works and still looks like new .You just have to make sure to heat them to the max when u iron them on .Feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Thanks again!
Fishinfred

fishinfred
02-19-2006, 17:01
Heres a link to the WINDOW STICKER http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAP.dll?ViewItem&item=6037351411&rd=1&sspagename=ST

I can add the Ga. Me. on these if you like . Just mention WhiteBlaze for FREE SHIPPING
Thanks!
FF

fishinfred
02-21-2006, 13:55
Went to look at some shirts from a supplier I use but all he has until spring is some Nike Shirts with the check on the front so I decided to pass on the Tshirts for now ,I'm running out of time and still have bunches of 'Stuff' to make before I leave BUT if anyone else wants to make up some let me know I can provide a good deal on the transfers for you .PM me if you're interested.
FYI The clock I put up on ebay has 1 day left and no bids just click on Sellers other items to see whats up .Thanks for your notes of support on this design ,hopefully they will catch on like wildfire ,just email me if there is anything you'd like to know about before I leave on the 1st
Happy Trails
Good Luck 06ers!!!
Fishinfred