PDA

View Full Version : Above and Beyond Service from Guthook

handlebar
11-24-2018, 20:43
I just resolved a problem with my outdated Florida Trail app from Guthook. The problem arose from my having deleted much of the data for the app after I finished the FT nearly 3 years ago. I was thinking of using the app for a short hike thru Green Swamp in FL with grandsons since I'm visiting in FL. I spotted the issue late on Black Friday and reported it about 9pm using the online form on the website not expecting a response until Monday since it's Thanksgiving weekend.

Instead I got ABC (Above and Beyond the Call of duty) email responses about 9am today (Saturday) which have resolved the isssue. Kudos!

Rain Man
11-24-2018, 21:52
Kudos indeed!

Analog_Kidd
11-25-2018, 10:42
I concur... Their customer support is second to none. I won't give the exact details, but I called them to upgrade my one section map to the whole pack, and they went above and beyond.

saltysack
11-29-2018, 01:04
+1...I accidentally bought wrong FT section a few years back and they sent me intended section for free....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEDON
11-29-2018, 11:18
Had a problem with elevation screen not scaling correctly. After sending them some screen shots, they were fantastic in helping resolving the issue. If I remember right (it's been a couple of years) it was a problem with my phone after an update and got it resolved in a matter of hours. I just downloaded the last of the remaining sections I needed on cyber Monday. Hope to put them to use next spring. A+++++ on their customer service

Captain Blue
11-29-2018, 14:39
I got great service too! On the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend.