PDA

View Full Version : Couple Morning Routine while Camping and Hiking

Walking Nature World
03-06-2019, 14:58
In today's video we will show you our detailed morning routine while camping and hiking. After being hiking for a year and a half we finally seem to have established our own routine that we tend to stick to every day and we are ready to share it. Now you are about to see our regular morning on Camino de Santiago and everything that we normally do in the order of appearance. So let's get started!

Watch the full video here:
https://youtu.be/C3GR4UU1m34

Let us know if you've enjoyed this video leaving a comment below. We are really interested to know what is your morning hiking routine like and what you do differently.

Last Call
03-06-2019, 16:35
Very informative!

Walking Nature World
03-06-2019, 17:38
Very informative!

Thanks a lot! Hope it gives you some ideas and inspiration:)

tarditi
03-07-2019, 08:31
I was actually surprised how much gear you were able to pack away into your packs (they look like 40L or so). Thanks for posting it here!

perrymk
03-07-2019, 09:31
I thought that if/when I hike the AT and if I made a video (not likely but who knows) I would do a what-I-do video like you have done. You guys did an excellent job. Thank you

Walking Nature World
03-07-2019, 10:29
I was actually surprised how much gear you were able to pack away into your packs (they look like 40L or so). Thanks for posting it here!

Yes, we had a 50L and 25L packs and want to go as light as possible in the future, thank you for your feedback!

Walking Nature World
03-07-2019, 10:32
I thought that if/when I hike the AT and if I made a video (not likely but who knows) I would do a what-I-do video like you have done. You guys did an excellent job. Thank you

You should definetely do so, would love to see your camping routine, it requires a bit of time and dedication but is totally doable. Good luck with that and thank you for your opinion!

Maineiac64
03-07-2019, 11:46
You don’t want to see my morning routine, I somehow always have a large debris field to round up.