PDA

View Full Version : Full Body Yoga Stretching Routine after Hiking

Walking Nature World
03-20-2019, 09:23
In today's video I will share with you my favourite full body yoga stretching routine. This is a compilation of the different yoga postures that I find to be the most effective to release the sore muscles. I love doing it several times a week while I am on a long hike of after having the intense exercise routine. It is also great for the whole body relaxation and creating the meditative state of mind. So let's begin!

Watch the full video here:
https://youtu.be/S2fJHnJ1E-o

Thank you for joining me here for this stretching routine. Hope that you enjoyed this practice! I am curious to know what stretching routine you prefer, let me know in the comments.

Dogwood
03-20-2019, 11:08
Inspired. Vital energy. You're a good instructor. Nicely thought out instructional reminder of several important often neglected aspects of backpacking and life training you're bringing together. Knowing this is part of your lives helps us appreciate you even more.

Mahalo.

JPritch
03-20-2019, 12:09
Love me some Yin Yoga. I don't typically do a yoga routine on trail, but I do incorporate static stretches to help stay limber. Thanks for sharing.

Namaste ;)

Walking Nature World
03-20-2019, 14:46
Inspired. Vital energy. You're a good instructor. Nicely thought out instructional reminder of several important often neglected aspects of backpacking and life training you're bringing together. Knowing this is part of your lives helps us appreciate you even more.

Mahalo.

Thank you very much, our dear friend. We've put lots of soul and energy in this video, happy that it shows. We are doing these series to share our real routine and practices while backpacking and how we find ways to do it for longer periods of time without feeling that anything is missing. This is a journey and something will be changing but we wiil take you along with us and keep updated.

Walking Nature World
03-20-2019, 14:48
Love me some Yin Yoga. I don't typically do a yoga routine on trail, but I do incorporate static stretches to help stay limber. Thanks for sharing.

Namaste ;)

Stretching is really important to do on a daily basis, hope you will get some inspiration from this video and try several more stretches. Thank you for the feedback:)