PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else planning on doing H.Ferry-ME in '07?

Alex
02-26-2006, 12:51
This is my tenative plan as of now. I would love to do an entire thru hike, but I just don't think I can take 6 months of my life off anytime soon. I live in MD, so Harper's Ferry seems like a perfect starting point. Is there anyone else out there that is planning on doing the North half in '07?

-Alex

Undershaft
03-11-2006, 18:57
Yes. My plan is to leave Harper's Ferry in early to mid june and summit Katahdin before Oct. 1st.

bzmnboy
04-11-2006, 22:41
It looks like my plans for a thru have been thwarted so I will probably be hiking half 07 and half 08 starting at Harpers Ferry, I havent decide when I will go south or north. I will be starting mid-May.
-Geoffrey

nyushka42
04-12-2006, 01:06
I'll be ending this year at Harpers Ferry in July probably, and starting north again next year, but I'm not sure what month, probably May or June. Keep me in mind if you need someone to start with.

K0OPG
06-12-2006, 18:57
Yes, I am planning on doing HF north to Katahdin. I will, however, be doing the south half first. I plan on starting mid to late March and completing the south half by the end of May so that I can be at my son's graduation. The starting again around the 10th of June heading north.

contact me if this interests you. I can ask you questions about your soutern half too.